Where besides photobucket?

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Where besides photobucket?

Post by Max-U52 »

I got an email from photobucket saying they noticed I'm using photobucket for third party hosting and they've blocked all my images. Where else can I upload photos to post here? I won't give money to photobucket because they're site sucks completely. I've never seen a site with so many ads and so much interference. I guess all the photos I've posted here will no longer be available, so can anyone tell me how to keep uploading photos without using photobucket?
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
c.rainford73
Major

Re: Where besides photobucket?

Post by c.rainford73 »

I use Google photos or Amazon Prime photos. Very easy to use and organize. Can edit everything too
Tanks alot.... :wave:
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Hi max,

From my mobile device I use tapatalk, very easy to use and you can post pictures straight from your phone onto the forum from their app :thumbup: HTH

Cheers, Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
Tiggr
Staff Sergeant

Post by Tiggr »

Another option is to download "Pixresizer" it's free and you can resize to allow you to post.
Tiger 1 Early Taigen,
Tiger 1 Mid Torro,
Tiger 1 Late Taigen,
King Tiger Taigen (P)
Jagdtiger Torro
King Tiger (H)
King Tiger Torro (H)
Tiger 1 late Torro
Panther G Taigen
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Model Builder 4 wrote:Hi max,

From my mobile device I use tapatalk, very easy to use and you can post pictures straight from your phone onto the forum from their app Image HTH

Cheers, Lee.
Yes if you use the Tapatalk app you can snap photos and immediately post them I also use this for some of my picturesImage
Woz
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Woz »

I use
postimg.org and photos.google.com

Going to find a few more so that if another goes all Photobucket on me I won't lose all my images.
BarryC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by BarryC »

So is there another "free" hosting site that allow 3rd Party Hosting?

Photo Bucket will continue to allow 3rd Party Hosting but only if you purchase an account plan that's $399.99 a YEAR :lolno:

Barry
"Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail."
Leonardo Da Vinci
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

BarryC wrote:So is there another "free" hosting site that allow 3rd Party Hosting?

Photo Bucket will continue to allow 3rd Party Hosting but only if you purchase an account plan that's $399.99 a YEAR Imageno:

Barry
Oh hell no.....Image
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

Ouch! That a massive pain, I've got 20 gig of tank photos uploaded on Photobucket (two accounts), I'm not sure I can be doing with downloading them, uploading else where and reposting. What a shame!
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

Ouch! That a massive pain, I've got 20 gig of tank photos uploaded on Photobucket (two accounts), I'm not sure I can be doing with downloading them, uploading else where and reposting. What a shame!

Return to “General Questions”