RC Tank Brands?

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
foxtrotraptor
Lance Corporal

Re: RC Tank Brands?

Post by foxtrotraptor »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:Oh dear, that's a shame you're missing out on your trip.

Now that's dedication to this hobby.

Mick.
lol not by choice lol, but ill take advantage of the cancelation
Ideals are peaceful, history is violent.
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Mick that is fantastic made my day!
Tanks alot.... :wave:
foxtrotraptor
Lance Corporal

Post by foxtrotraptor »

8O 8O :haha: :haha: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

My dancing is way worse than that :crazy:
foxtrotraptor
Lance Corporal

Post by foxtrotraptor »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:Now this ones funny

Watch "A Day in the Life of a T-Rex" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/lK2nnM6B1B0

I've now watched t Rex on ice and doing ballet lol.

Mick.

:haha: :haha: now thats awesome
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:
c.rainford73 wrote:Mick that is fantasticImage Image made my day! Image
Carl, thank you, you wouldn't believe some of the stuff I've got saved, I once went through a time I was sending and receiving over 4000 texts a month, mostly jokes or links to funny stuff, I'd send on what I'd received but I had to sensor some slightly, and decide who got what, depending on what they'd like or not like.

Not sure if I've said this, but I had an American friend in New York, and any jokes making fun of America I sent him, he'd forward them on to American diplomats in embassies all over the world, apparently they loved them, I was told to "keep them coming" lol.

Mick.
You're welcome MickImage just shared the Dino's with my 8yo daughter. She was laughing uncontrollablyImage

I spent about 6 hours in my workshop toiling away on a very complex paint job on one of my tanks.....

It's nice to check in and have a laugh

Your humor is an asset to the forum....
Tanks alot.... :wave:
foxtrotraptor
Lance Corporal

Post by foxtrotraptor »

Ok so update I was able to get a hold of Erik today. I told him about the issues with the panther and he insist that it's a low battery issue even after I told him that I used multiple fully charged battery's that were fully charged on my smart charger. So I guess I'm stuck with this panther that doesn't work properly, as for the missing IR receiver he said that plastic version don't come with one? :crazy: and for the king tiger return he said he will find out and probably get back to me by tomorrow.... :crazy:

So that's the info so far
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good afternoon,
Keep working with Erik. The guy knows what he is talking about. Quick question on my part, did he ask you either how old your Smart Charger was or how old those batteries are? The Mushroom for the IR version should be for sale cheap in their spare parts page. He is right in noting that their intermediate all plastic models do not come with one usually. ( I say usually because I have seen sales in the past where they were trying to clear out Scratch and Dent models ) Following along.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
foxtrotraptor
Lance Corporal

Post by foxtrotraptor »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:Not sure about you consumer rights in the States, not good re your panther.

Mick.
:(
Roboticus_Prime
Corporal

Post by Roboticus_Prime »

The Taigen control boards are designed to shut the tank off at low voltage. This prevents the tank from becoming erratic and preforming actions that were not sent from the transmitter, like driving off in a random direction or firing the BB cannon. The older Heng Long boards do not have an auto shutoff, and they will sometimes do odd things at low voltage.
RP RC

Hey, I got an idea...

Tanks: HL M26 Pershing, HL M1A2 Abrams, Taigen M4 76, HL M45 Pershing, 1/18 PZ IV, VS Abrams, [coming soon]
foxtrotraptor
Lance Corporal

Post by foxtrotraptor »

PainlessWolf wrote:Good afternoon,
Keep working with Erik. The guy knows what he is talking about. Quick question on my part, did he ask you either how old your Smart Charger was or how old those batteries are? The Mushroom for the IR version should be for sale cheap in their spare parts page. He is right in noting that their intermediate all plastic models do not come with one usually. ( I say usually because I have seen sales in the past where they were trying to clear out Scratch and Dent models ) Following along.
regards,
Painless
No he didn't but both charget and battery's are new

Return to “General Questions”