• Advertisement
Ludwigs

Are either of these Ebay Auctions worth it?

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).

Postby foxtrotraptor » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:19 pm


foxtrotraptor
Private
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:44 pm
Location: Los Angeles, California

Postby Rad_Schuhart » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:33 pm

Stay away from the first link.
User avatar
Rad_Schuhart
Sergeant
 
Posts: 549
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:22 am

Postby jackalope » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:39 pm

First one is junk.

Second has metal upgrades, I'd go for that one.
User avatar
jackalope
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 3507
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:42 pm
Location: Communist State of Maryland, United States.

Postby c.rainford73 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:14 pm

Second tank all the way
User avatar
c.rainford73
Warrant Officer 1st Class
 
Posts: 2043
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:34 pm
Location: Connecticut USA

Postby foxtrotraptor » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:17 pm

Ok gotcha I was not sure about that first one, I just liked the price. Ill try for the King Tiger then

foxtrotraptor
Private
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:44 pm
Location: Los Angeles, California

Postby jackalope » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:27 am

foxtrotraptor wrote:Ok gotcha I was not sure about that first one, I just liked the price. Ill try for the King Tiger then



GOOD LUCK! My favorite tank.
User avatar
jackalope
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 3507
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:42 pm
Location: Communist State of Maryland, United States.

Postby Son of a gun-ner » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:32 am

Better ask him about shipping costs, that could kill it.

Son of a gun-ner
Corporal
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 8:49 pm
Location: Sutton, Surrey, UK

Postby foxtrotraptor » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:08 am

Son of a gun-ner wrote:Better ask him about shipping costs, that could kill it.


Looks like it would be $23 for shipping to my city.

foxtrotraptor
Private
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:44 pm
Location: Los Angeles, California

Postby c.rainford73 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:10 am

foxtrotraptor wrote:
Son of a gun-ner wrote:Better ask him about shipping costs, that could kill it.


Looks like it would be $23 for shipping to my city.

I think for me anything north of $200 dollars on this you may want to save a few more bucks and buy a brand new one with the 2.4ghz controller. If it sells for 150-175 US then it's a good deal IMHO. Good luck
User avatar
c.rainford73
Warrant Officer 1st Class
 
Posts: 2043
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:34 pm
Location: Connecticut USA

Postby Son of a gun-ner » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:11 am

Always best to make sure, I've been stung in the past.

Mick.

Son of a gun-ner
Corporal
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 8:49 pm
Location: Sutton, Surrey, UK

Postby c.rainford73 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:14 am

Here's a new one with better electronics

Here's were $ would go for me.

And it's in California

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/172715510335
User avatar
c.rainford73
Warrant Officer 1st Class
 
Posts: 2043
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:34 pm
Location: Connecticut USA

Postby foxtrotraptor » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:33 am

c.rainford73 wrote:Here's a new one with better electronics

Here's were $ would go for me.

And it's in California

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/172715510335


I saw that one the other day but MAN that price tag :wtf: . Bit too much for my wallet, then again its always a risk with HL as far as getting one that works. Might be worth it might not. The tough choices in life lol :crazy:

foxtrotraptor
Private
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:44 pm
Location: Los Angeles, California

Postby c.rainford73 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:36 am

foxtrotraptor wrote:
c.rainford73 wrote:Here's a new one with better electronics

Here's were $ would go for me.

And it's in California

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/172715510335


I saw that one the other day but MAN that price tag :wtf: . Bit too much for my wallet, then again its always a risk with HL as far as getting one that works. Might be worth it might not. The tough choices in life lol :crazy:

You would save on shipping. The price isn't that bad it's been listed for a very long time.( I've seen it for about 5 months now) Contact him and make an offer via email if you want
User avatar
c.rainford73
Warrant Officer 1st Class
 
Posts: 2043
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:34 pm
Location: Connecticut USA

Postby foxtrotraptor » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:14 am

c.rainford73 wrote:
foxtrotraptor wrote:
c.rainford73 wrote:Here's a new one with better electronics

Here's were $ would go for me.

And it's in California

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/172715510335


I saw that one the other day but MAN that price tag :wtf: . Bit too much for my wallet, then again its always a risk with HL as far as getting one that works. Might be worth it might not. The tough choices in life lol :crazy:

You would save on shipping. The price isn't that bad it's been listed for a very long time.( I've seen it for about 5 months now) Contact him and make an offer via email if you want


I did, I offered 200 but he said no and that he was actually thinking of "raising the price" :crazy: :silent:

foxtrotraptor
Private
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:44 pm
Location: Los Angeles, California

Postby c.rainford73 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:17 am

Oh no....
User avatar
c.rainford73
Warrant Officer 1st Class
 
Posts: 2043
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:34 pm
Location: Connecticut USA

Postby c.rainford73 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:33 am

I Just received an email that Taigen has a great fathers day sale on exactly what you want. It's a Taigen Porsche king Tiger for $239.00!

https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy ... 2ad5e1.jpg
User avatar
c.rainford73
Warrant Officer 1st Class
 
Posts: 2043
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:34 pm
Location: Connecticut USA

Postby c.rainford73 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:34 am

c.rainford73 wrote:I Just received an email that Taigen has a great fathers day sale on exactly what you want. It's a Taigen Porsche king Tiger for $239.00!

https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy ... 2ad5e1.jpg

Now that's a great deal. I'm sure shipping is free too
User avatar
c.rainford73
Warrant Officer 1st Class
 
Posts: 2043
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:34 pm
Location: Connecticut USA

Postby c.rainford73 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:35 am

Here's the details

from 229.99

The Taigen King Tiger is available in either airsoft BB or infrared models and is RTR out of the box. The 13005/13006 tanks feature a two tone camo paint scheme. This King Tiger tank comes with a plastic chassis, metal drive wheels, metal idler wheels, metal road wheels, metal suspension arms, metal LED headlight, metal tow hooks, metal gun barrel, metal exhaust pipes, plastic turret, and metal gearboxes (Zinc, 4:1, H/L, 58mm). This tank also comes with an accessory kit, 2000mAh NIMH battery and charger, a smoke unit, LED machine gun, speaker, recoil, and 2.4 GHz transmitter.
User avatar
c.rainford73
Warrant Officer 1st Class
 
Posts: 2043
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:34 pm
Location: Connecticut USA

Postby c.rainford73 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:37 am

Far better than any Heng Long and it's a very nice runner too! Good luck

Carl
User avatar
c.rainford73
Warrant Officer 1st Class
 
Posts: 2043
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:34 pm
Location: Connecticut USA

Postby foxtrotraptor » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:41 am

whoa nice whats the web site?

foxtrotraptor
Private
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:44 pm
Location: Los Angeles, California

Next

Return to General Questions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dane61 and 4 guests