aliexpress Heng Long store

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
lifeofbrian
Lance Corporal

aliexpress Heng Long store

Post by lifeofbrian »

Anyone use this before, great for spares, but it doesn't seem to combine postage, the aliexpress help page is not much help.
Taigen Panver IV F2 // Taigen Pantiger
jarndice
Colonel

Re: aliexpress Heng Long store

Post by jarndice »

Aliexpress is the Chinese version of E-Bay and as long as you use it like that you won't come unstuck,
I have used this site with very positive results but I only deal with those people who offer "Pay-Pal" as a form of payment.
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
MichaelC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by MichaelC »

You just need to place your order and then send a message to the seller and they will adjust your order with combined shipping. I have use credit card with them without issues.
SteelBird
Corporal

Post by SteelBird »

To my knowledge, AliExpress is a rival to Taobao. The differences are Taobao has been around for a very long time thus has more sellers but Taobao seems doesn't serve foreigners. I, for one who always buy products from Taobao, has to ask my Chinese friends to help placing order and, settling payments and shipments. When placing orders on these websites, you better contact the seller first or there are risks that the won't accept your order.
H/L Pantiger, H/L Leopard 2A6, Mato Panzer III, Hybrid Tiger 1 and some tank wreckage
lifeofbrian
Lance Corporal

Post by lifeofbrian »

Cheers, I did what you said, they were very helpful.
MichaelC wrote:You just need to place your order and then send a message to the seller and they will adjust your order with combined shipping. I have use credit card with them without issues.
Taigen Panver IV F2 // Taigen Pantiger
MichaelC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by MichaelC »

Glad it worked out. Bought lots from them. The only issue is the shipping time tend to be longer.
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

You can get items from Taobao, you just need to use an agent. Taobao require a Chinese bank account before you can open an account with them.

http://login.yoybuy.com/en?rurl=http:// ... /en/order/

They act as the intermediary, you tell them what you want, and they get it from Taobao for you. Always check the commission though, so that you don't get any nasty surprises.
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
SteelBird
Corporal

Post by SteelBird »

wibblywobbly wrote:You can get items from Taobao, you just need to use an agent. Taobao require a Chinese bank account before you can open an account with them.

http://login.yoybuy.com/en?rurl=http:// ... /en/order/

They act as the intermediary, you tell them what you want, and they get it from Taobao for you. Always check the commission though, so that you don't get any nasty surprises.
Until today, 90% of my tank stuff come from Taobao; however, the way I deal with them is having a Chinese friend to do everything for me from placing order, settling payments and arranging shipments.
H/L Pantiger, H/L Leopard 2A6, Mato Panzer III, Hybrid Tiger 1 and some tank wreckage

Return to “General Questions”