Has anyone ever bought from this eBay trader

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
Nightrider
Recruit

Has anyone ever bought from this eBay trader

Post by Nightrider »

There based in Hong Kong but there selling Mato M4 tank destroyers for £410 ponds and then you can make and offer as well
The name is I-love-tea-time
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mato-1-16-All ... SwLmVXELoY
Seems quite a good deal but you still have to pay import duties
Kv1
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: Has anyone ever bought from this eBay trader

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good afternoon,
I bought a HL DAK Pz IV from them, a Pro version for a good price. Took some bargaining and a while to reach me but it arrived as specified and unharmed ( packed well ) You take your chances buying from folks like that, tho'. You may get a different individual in the Company and wind up out of pocket for a wrecked tank. I generally only do something risky like that if I am looking for something out of production or stock. That MATO will probably come as an empty static vehicle and you will have to add electronics. I believe it does not come in the nice, safe shipping box either at that price point. Good luck!
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

Forgebear was selling the same version for £350
In the uk
RobW
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by RobW »

I've also had a few bits off them - agree about the odd emails but think it's just them wanting to avoid Ebay complaints on the delivery times. Face it how many people see the price & order then complain it's not there in 2-3 days as they didn't read the location?

Return to “General Questions”