Heng Longs latest PZ4.

If you have a tank query and you can't find the answer anywhere else, post here. (TIP - Check for answers in FAQ, use the 'search' facility or even check this board before posting here).
Forum rules
If your question is electronics related please post it in one of the relevant boards here: viewforum.php?f=31
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: Heng Longs latest PZ4.

Post by PainlessWolf »

Roy!
That is a great looking Tamiya! Looking forward to the detail job and paint, Doc!
regards,
Painless!
...Here for the Dawn...
SCHWEREPANZER
Sergeant

Post by SCHWEREPANZER »

Hey chaps,

In this most interesting and latest critique of the several Panzer IVs on the commercial market, I'd be interested in what our Panzer IV brain trust here thinks of the several offerings by Trumpeter. I know, I know, they're static kits and as such possibly of less concern, but for those of us still into shelf queen armor, I be interested in their take on things, strictly in terms of cosmetic accuracy and detail.

I just picked up a Trumpeter IV H and I'd like to know if I wasted my money. :haha:
Kaczor
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Kaczor »

I've seen Pz IV made of Taigen lower hull and Trumpeter upper and turret at it looked great. And it was still 1/3 price of Tamiya ;)
HengRong
Recruit

Post by HengRong »

Hi SCHWEREPANZER,

You can't go wrong with the Trumpeter Panzer IV's mate, they are easily the most detailed and accurate on the market in this scale.

When it comes time for you to build yours check out https://www.afvmodeller.com/product-cat ... panzer-iv/ for some nice upgrade parts.

Also if you have access to Facebook I recommend the Trumpeter 1/16 Panzer IV build page, lots of very impressive builds on there... https://www.facebook.com/groups/920071714702418

Brendon.
SCHWEREPANZER
Sergeant

Post by SCHWEREPANZER »

Two worthy tips. Having already picked up a copy of that AFV Panther road wheel, I can concur, the detail on the retaining bolts is exquisite. Thanks chaps.

Return to “General Questions”