Seasons Guide To homemade Battlefields, tank use, camo use

T34/85 driver
Recruit

Seasons Guide To homemade Battlefields, tank use, camo use

Post by T34/85 driver »

A good time to start using your outdoor battlefield is when everything stops flooding in the spring. When the grass dries up in the summer, use summer camo netting. In the fall use plains camo or camo best suited for the season. In the early winter late fall, make sure that the ice on any puddles can support your tank and bring structures that can be damaged by this weather inside. I call this Mid-Winter, the snow is in a less than one inch layer on the ground and this part of the tankery year should last from thanksgiving (Late November) to the holiday season or in some cases New Years. Use winter camo netting and remove any structures from the battlefield that will get damaged in the winter and use your tank when the weather is permitting. The rest of the time (Between January and late March) use your tank inside or save it till Late March.

I live by Chicago, so this is more of a northern-ish guide.
Last edited by T34/85 driver on Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. This is how you win war.
ALPHA
Major-General

Re: Seasons Guide To homemade Battlefields, tank use, camo u

Post by ALPHA »

You have to provide a disclaimer with a post like that T ... :haha: ....Something like...: Recipe for usage is depended on land mass one is situated on ;)
For where I am... there is sun year round... winter means rain... lots of it :thumbdown: ....so playing is more simple... indoors or out :haha:

ALPHA

Return to “Battlefield Examples”