Ammo crates

Max-U52
Lieutenant

Re: Ammo crates

Post by Max-U52 »

My 3D printer should be here tomorrow, and I think crates would be a nice shape for a newbie. If I can get them right in plastic, they make wood filament that totally intrigues me. 3D printed wood! I'm scared it might kill me 'cause now I really have seen everything! :O :haha: 8)

Now I have a lot to learn about a great many subjects. Alwyn was spot on when he said owning the thing is only about 20%. The rest is making it do what you want it to.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
midlife306
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by midlife306 »

Yep, 20% ownership & 80% witchcraft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
midlife306
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by midlife306 »

Oh Gary, I have STL files for a crate that houses 2off 18650 batteries, well handy for powering stuff on the truck.
PM me your email & I’ll sent it you tomorrow
Cheers
Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Wayne was kind enough to send me some ammo crate files, so once I get rolling I'll start with those, and then venture down the long path that leads to my own designs. I feel an education coming on! 8)

When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!

Return to “Battlefield Accessories & Enhancements”