1/6 scale Panther ammo.

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

1/6 scale Panther ammo.

Post by EAO »

Hello guys,

I'm searching for some 75mm Panther ammo in 1/6 scale. I have two rounds that I believe are from Ultimate Toy Soldier. They have left me feeling...well, meh. :yawn: Metal would be preferred, but resin is fine too. Fully finished in paint and decals would also be a plus given my lack of free time but not totally necessary.

It's unfortunate that the late Mike Stannard items come up so infrequently. Many thanks in advance for the help.

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
EAO

Re: 1/6 scale Panther ammo.

Post by EAO »

Marco Peter to the rescue! He makes many different types of these beauties! Who knew?!?!

Cheers Marco and thank you!
Eric.Image

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Wow! They look real. How about 5.56 AR-15 cartridges?
EAO

Post by EAO »

Jim,

I was looking at some of my 5.56 rounds just yesterday! Pretty much the right shape and size for a 1/16th Panther. But these babies of Marco's are for the big boys! 1/6 scale! I'm just busying myself by picking up some odds and ends for "Geli" as Mark awaits the hull and turret from Russia. At least I hope it's coming from Russia and not the Ukraine....what a hot mess. :(

Averting that issue, did you get out of work early to play with your new electronic goodies yesterday? :think: Did you have a snow day and stay at home today playing with that new board? :shh: We've got about an inch of snow and sleet, with a little bit of freezing drizzle now. How I long for Summer!

Cheers,
Eric.

UP THE IRONS!
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Yup. Took today off. Reading up on the Beier manual as we speak and watching the news about the new “Eastern Front”.

Return to “Wanted”