Panzer iv suspension parts

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
tomhugill
Captain

Panzer iv suspension parts

Post by tomhugill »

Hey folks I'm after a bogie for my nashorn, typical I have one missing! PayPal, cash etc waiting! Image

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Panzer iv suspension parts

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Would all of these be of any use to you, Tom :D ? They were left over from my StuG IV project
Pz IV suspension parts
Pz IV suspension parts
Click on image for greater detail...
You're welcome to the lot. I'm only interested in postage. Should anyone else need a spare, perhaps you could be a benefactor. :D
If you're still at Collyhurst, then I have your address.

Roy.
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

Perfect Roy! You're a legend. Yes same address, pm me where to send the postage

43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

tomhugill wrote:Perfect Roy! You're a legend. Yes same address, pm me where to send the postage

I'll see if I can send them off tomorrow. In any event, I'll let you know when to expect them :D
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
lmcq11
2nd Lieutenant

Post by lmcq11 »

These look like Torro panzer IV suspension. I used them on my Hummel. That bracket that holds the springs can easily detach, get lost and the suspension then becomes ineffective. Just be careful if it is your first time with those. I was not too happy with mine as they need constant maintenance.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

lmcq11 wrote:These look like Torro panzer IV suspension. I used them on my Hummel. That bracket that holds the springs can easily detach, get lost and the suspension then becomes ineffective. Just be careful if it is your first time with those. I was not too happy with mine as they need constant maintenance.
Loctite 243 will solve that problem :thumbup:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Tom, package underway- a 'signed for' option. Forget about the postage, just consider it a Christmas present. I've been the recipient of donations from Hawaii to Australia, and so these are sent in the same spirit (not Glenlivet :D ).

Return to “Wanted”