Cheap or 2nd hand TCM as first module to learn from

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
Biasphere1
Lance Corporal

Re: Cheap or 2nd hand TCM as first module to learn from

Post by Biasphere1 »

Understood guys , I tried tracking down the ASP series as they're made here in Australia but I can't make any headway are they a decent thing ?
The Australian distributor for the Elmod is getting some in soon , I made a deal with him for one already but I'd still like a set up TCM to go from build to build
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Kevin Grannum <kevin@rctanksaustralia.com>

Hes normally pretty good at replying.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by tankme »

Biasphere1 wrote:Understood guys , I tried tracking down the ASP series as they're made here in Australia but I can't make any headway are they a decent thing ?
The Australian distributor for the Elmod is getting some in soon , I made a deal with him for one already but I'd still like a set up TCM to go from build to build
As far as I know the ASP hasn't been sold since like 2016.
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
Biasphere1
Lance Corporal

Post by Biasphere1 »

HERMAN BIX wrote:Kevin Grannum <kevin@rctanksaustralia.com>

Hes normally pretty good at replying.
I tried him by phone and it's disconnected but yea THX I've sent him an email, the other email I had for him came back empty.
Cheers mate.

Return to “Wanted”