H/L KV1 METAL SUSPENSION ARM

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

H/L KV1 METAL SUSPENSION ARM

Post by HERMAN BIX »

G'day folks, chasing a single H/L suspension arm , metal, for a KV 1.
I got 'adversely affected' by Austpost on the KV I got off ebay from Victoria.
Box was munted and when I got the packaging off, a right side roadwheel was broken off the arm.
Seems there are loads of Taigen ones around, but not H/L ones that I can find..........

Appreciate the help to get this one back up & running again ;)
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
sassgrunt
Sergeant

Re: H/L KV1 METAL SUSPENSION ARM

Post by sassgrunt »

Herman, I don't know if I have what you're after. It's metal, but it doesn't use the "wound spring" that the Heng Long ones do. This has a slotted shaft that goes through the hull side wall to engage a torsion leaf or rod, and uses a 3mm grub screw to secure the wheel shaft. I am guessing that it is Tamiya (torsion spring), or maybe one of the aftermarket (Asiatam?) metal hulls for the KV (torsion rod). I have six of them extra, if you think they would be worth trying. -Mike
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: H/L KV1 METAL SUSPENSION ARM

Post by HERMAN BIX »

I was wondering if your "Tank'ladins cave" had anything!!, but in this case, no sorry mate, they wont work.
I have done a creative :/ repair on the busted one which will be ok for now, but I will need to get some new arms for it.
Appreciate you looki :thumbup: ng
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Wanted”