TRUMPETER PANZER IV INSTRUCTION MANUAL

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
SCHWEREPANZER
Sergeant

TRUMPETER PANZER IV INSTRUCTION MANUAL

Post by SCHWEREPANZER »

Hi All,

Would anyone happen to have the Instruction Manual for the Trumpeter Panzer IV....or a lead how to access it on-line (my efforts to locate it on-line have been singularly unsuccessful). I'm particularly looking for the assembly and attachment of the road wheels and tracks (as I have to remove them from a built model and do not want to break what's already there).

As always, many thanks to the helpful band that makes up this site.

Ralph
BarryC
2nd Lieutenant

Re: TRUMPETER PANZER IV INSTRUCTION MANUAL

Post by BarryC »

Ralph,

I have them but it will be a few days before I can "DIG" them out. Maybe someone else can help you sooner if not I'll let you know when I get to them. :thumbup:

Barry
"Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail."
Leonardo Da Vinci
SCHWEREPANZER
Sergeant

Post by SCHWEREPANZER »

A hearty thanks to you Barry and to you John, I think this will serve my needs. Much appreciate it, gents.
BarryC
2nd Lieutenant

Post by BarryC »

SCHWEREPANZER wrote:A hearty thanks to you Barry and to you John, I think this will serve my needs. Much appreciate it, gents.
? :think: Did you get what you need?

From John's post I have 919 and 922.

Barry
"Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail."
Leonardo Da Vinci
SCHWEREPANZER
Sergeant

Post by SCHWEREPANZER »

Hey Barry, thanks for the inquiry. Yes, the instruction manual explains clearly enough how a bogey is put together. Now, all I have to do is determine if the previous owner glued the hub cap in place or just pushed it onto the hub without gluing it. Thanks again.

Ralph

Return to “Wanted”