Jagdpanzer IV

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
SimonCornes
Lance Corporal

Re: Jagdpanzer IV

Post by SimonCornes »

43rdRecceReg wrote:I got these Zimmerit stamp dies from Hagen Miniatures in Germany. If you're happy to roll some sheets of Milliput out (bit like rolling pastry ;) ) they can produce some great effects.
https://www.hagen-miniatures.de

They were fairly cheap- but the postage could be stratospheric these days- unless you go through eBay, I think. Have alook there.

Thank you for that - I missed your reply. I can remember when zimmerit was applied to Tamiya 1/35 tanks with a hot blade screwdriver but I didn't fancy that at 1/16!! Interesting idea though. I suppose all that you have to do is to make a die - almost like lino printing - and then, as long as you keep the face wet, its not that difficult although I'm not sure about rolling Milliput out flat! Maybe its just an acquired technique and it looks realistic if bits break off! Maybe its time for some 'real modelling' ?!!

Return to “Wanted”