PZ4 SHORT BARRELLED TURRET.

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
jarndice
Colonel

PZ4 SHORT BARRELLED TURRET.

Post by jarndice »

I would be most interested in reluctantly buying A SHORT BARRELLED PZ4 TURRET, Heng Long or Taigen/Torro.
As I will be hacking it around a bit condition is not too important.
Thanks in advance.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Kaczor
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: PZ4 SHORT BARRELLED TURRET.

Post by Kaczor »

Just swap barrel to 7.5 cm KwK 37 fo made F1 from F2 ;)
https://mk-modellbau.de/main_bigware_34 ... degenerate
jarndice
Colonel

Re: PZ4 SHORT BARRELLED TURRET.

Post by jarndice »

Further research shows the Ausf D to have been fitted with the PZ111 main gun on one example and the long barrel PZ4 main gun on something like 40 Ausf Ds which were mainly used in the training role and a number of them had the rear turret box fitted, some did see action which makes using an F2/Ausf G turret viable although it would need some work to backdate it to a D mainly removing the double doors in both sides of the turret and replacing them with a one piece panel with a single door which is included in the Modelbau kit and is also available from WOZ c/o Shapeways as is the applique armour shaped for the upgraded PZ4 Ausf D which is very handy as it means you can avoid re-engineering the drivers viewing port :thumbup:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:

Return to “Wanted”