Heng Long ZTZ 99 tail lights

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
dai phan
Private

Heng Long ZTZ 99 tail lights

Post by dai phan »

Hi all

Does anyone have the items to sell? Dai
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: Heng Long ZTZ 99 tail lights

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

I guess you mean the plastic parts that contain the led? And include the led?
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

I doubt an individual would have that left over from a build. Try contacting the manufacturer for the part if you don’t get any other responses.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Jimster wrote:I doubt an individual would have that left over from a build. Try contacting the manufacturer for the part if you don’t get any other responses.
Oh, contraire, I actually have a whole top half of a 99 surplus to requirements.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
dai phan
Private

Post by dai phan »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:I guess you mean the plastic parts that contain the led? And include the led?
Yes. I got one from Motion RC in the US but the wire that was soldered into the board was so weak that it simple got detached. I tried to solder back but it was impossible. Now MRC USA is out of stock :(. I just need a set so I ordered from Aliexpress but it won't get here till 2/21 ! That is why I will be massively appreciated if someone has set to sell so I do not have to wait that long. Dai
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

dai phan wrote:
Son of a gun-ner wrote:I guess you mean the plastic parts that contain the led? And include the led?
Yes. I got one from Motion RC in the US but the wire that was soldered into the board was so weak that it simple got detached. I tried to solder back but it was impossible. Now MRC USA is out of stock :(. I just need a set so I ordered from Aliexpress but it won't get here till 2/21 ! That is why I will be massively appreciated if someone has set to sell so I do not have to wait that long. Dai

It appears that Mr Gunner has an entire top hull available................that includes what you need !
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Wanted”