Want an RC Kubelwagen

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
Jimster
Lieutenant

Re: Want an RC Kubelwagen

Post by Jimster »

Thanks, Eric. After seeing Rad’s awesome machine gun effect I would like to have a soldier on the passenger side spraying out some lead. I’m bad about copying cool stuff I see on this forum :{
But yes, I’m looking foreword to receiving my model and starting this project. They high quality of their models makes it worth the wait.
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

So Jim,
Is that to say that Miss Leningrad is officially done? Once again, I find myself drooling over it in your videos. I keep noticing more details every time. I really love the early exhaust stacks on it. The reduced diameter exhaust ports really constrict the smoke from that great Baroness 2 unit and allow a very tight, high exhaust pattern. Under power it reminds me of the heavily modified tractors at tractor pulls. I think I'm developing a unhealthy fixation with that girl. You do know that you owe all of us a great detailed video with Boje now that she's complete. We're waiting!
Regards,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Right on, my man! Next couple of days I’ll get her out on maneuvers and shoot a bit of fresh video. However I can’t claim that it’s a product of my own. She was only made possible because of several members on this forum as a group effort which defiantly prohibits me from claiming it as “my” tank. It belongs to the forum.
I most certainly appreciate your accolades but can’t take 100% credit for her success. She’s a product of this most awesome forum without a doubt!
EAO

Post by EAO »

Jim,
It's very humble of you to say so. This place is pretty darn amazing. I've only been a member for a short time, but the others on here are gracious, knowledgeable, eager to help, and probably the most creative, inventive, and bright people I have ever had a chance to deal with. Everyone take a bow, you all have earned it my opinion!
Respectfully,
Eric.
P.S. eagerly awaiting the video.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
midlife306
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by midlife306 »

EAO wrote:Jim,
It's very humble of you to say so. This place is pretty darn amazing. I've only been a member for a short time, but the others on here are gracious, knowledgeable, eager to help, and probably the most creative, inventive, and bright people I have ever had a chance to deal with. Everyone take a bow, you all have earned it my opinion!
Respectfully,
Eric.
P.S. eagerly awaiting the video.
To be honest, you did miss “grumpy in the morning” lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EAO

Post by EAO »

Ha! That's almost a given!
Eric.

UP THE IRONS!
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

Some pictures
Starting to really look the part, but only test printing prototype parts
Catherine will share progress after i have built the first prototype to trial fit of all the parts and tested their strength etc
All the doors and hatches and windshield should fold nicely
We just need to try and work on some of the small details now
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
Tiger6

Post by Tiger6 »

You're taking this far further than I ever would :thumbup:
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Seeing the process of designing and producing models is fascinating! You two are truly a dynamic duo.
WCP RC MODELS
Corporal

Post by WCP RC MODELS »

Tiger6 wrote:You're taking this far further than I ever would :thumbup:
Thats just because Will is quite mad! You haven't seen the doorhandles yet haha

Return to “Wanted”