German Pick Axe

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

German Pick Axe

Post by silversurfer1947 »

I wonder if anyone has a pickaxe superfluous to requirements. Metal or plastic, doesn't matter. The one from my 38(T) has gone walkabout.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: German Pick Axe

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Morning,
I could have sworn that I had one that I did not use from the 44' Lend Lease IH Truck build but I cannot find it in spares now, anywhere.... Missing pickaxes...Hmmmm?
regards and I'll keep looking,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
sassgrunt
Sergeant

Post by sassgrunt »

Richard, I have one I didn't use (from the same kit I sent Herman Bix the turret parts for Alpha's build). I'll PM you for your address. -Mike
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Many thanks Mike. PM received and replied to.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Mike is the most generous man on this forum. I try to emulate him whenever I can.

Return to “Wanted”