Heng Long turret rotation units.

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Heng Long turret rotation units.

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Hi guys, does anyone have to sell, or know where I can purchase a couple or more Heng Long complete turret rotation units?
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Jarlath
Corporal

Re: Heng Long turret rotation units.

Post by Jarlath »

How long are you willing to wait?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/827591326.html

I prefer buying local for a few $ more myself but depends on availability....
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

In the event that the vast array of spares out there, in our collective membership, doesn't offer up a turn unit- the cheapest I could find was on Ebay, Mick, for £7.99 per unit, with FREE postage.
This is the description in the search heading:
"...Heng Long Taigen Tank 1/16 Turret Rotate Motor with RX18 Cable UK.." The vendor is 'rc-models' (99% positive). He seems to be pretty much in the same location as Andrew Haya, in Cardiff, without being- it seems- another alias for Andrew. :wave:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Thank you Mr Jarlath :thumbup:

I'm like you, prefer local, or near local from trusted vendors, I still haven't used Ali Express yet, but at least I have that backup thanks :thumbup:

Oh, and I'm never in a rush, supplies turn up when they turn up ;)

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Thank you Roy :thumbup:

Yes, that is Andrew Haya, RC Models and Ding Ding are both his eBay accounts.
Funny, I didn't think of him :{ And I didn't bother with eBay because usually most things like this come from miles away with extortionate postage.

Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

I've just ordered a couple, thanks guys :thumbup:

jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

The Metal DKLM Rotation motors come with a pre-fitted JST Plug unlike the Heng Long plastic ones that have to be hardwired into the daughter board, Dave sells Daughter boards with ready fitted sockets for the JST plug for the rotation motor and the Turret JST Plug :thumbup:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

jarndice wrote:The Metal DKLM Rotation motors come with a pre-fitted JST Plug unlike the Heng Long plastic ones that have to be hardwired into the daughter board, Dave sells Daughter boards with ready fitted sockets for the JST plug for the rotation motor and the Turret JST Plug :thumbup:
Yeah, I just received one, hence our chat in the forgebear thread, but I wanted a couple of Heng Long ones as well for experimentation purposes ;) but thanks anyway Shaun :thumbup:

Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Another reason to shake our collective fist at the Atlantic Ocean. I could've sent you two or three of those buggers for free if it weren't for all that ocean. Fortunately this is a low cost item so it shouldn't be much of a strain, but sometimes I get frustrated when the puddle prevents me from being useful.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Someday a smart RC Tanker will move to Detroit just so they can have access to my spares bins. :haha: @)
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!

Return to “Wanted”