RX18

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
Rhat33
Recruit

RX18

Post by Rhat33 »

Good afternoon all,
After countless hours trying to get an old Tiger 1 going, l've narrowed a few problems l'm having to the RX18. Due to the current climate, the official sites which normally sell old HengLong stuff have pretty much dried up. So l thought l'd try here and see if anyone have one or two spare.
Cheers
Rich
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Re: RX18

Post by silversurfer1947 »

It would be a great help if you could add your location to your profile within the User Control panel. It means that people would know who is best placed geographically to help.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

Rhat33 wrote:Good afternoon all,
After countless hours trying to get an old Tiger 1 going, l've narrowed a few problems l'm having to the RX18. Due to the current climate, the official sites which normally sell old HengLong stuff have pretty much dried up. So l thought l'd try here and see if anyone have one or two spare.
Cheers
Rich
I've a spare one

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

silversurfer1947 wrote:It would be a great help if you could add your location to your profile within the User Control panel. It means that people would know who is best placed geographically to help.
What he said. I can help, but I'm in the states. If you're in the UK it sounds like Tom has you covered, if you're in the states I can hook you up, so let us know, K?
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

And this would be a perfect time to upgrade to 2.4, even if it's just a stock V1 TG unit.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Rhat33
Recruit

Post by Rhat33 »

Cheers Tom. Can l pm you about payment and delivery ?
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

Rhat33 wrote:Cheers Tom. Can l pm you about payment and delivery ?
Sure

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Return to “Wanted”