1/6 Dragon M4A3 EEC (duckbills)

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
sassgrunt
Sergeant

1/6 Dragon M4A3 EEC (duckbills)

Post by sassgrunt »

Would anybody happen to have a set of the extended end connectors for the Dragon 1/6 M4A3 kit that they didn't use and would be willing to sell? (Maybe you replaced the track with the very nice Spyker Workshop tracks or something). I don't need the guide teeth or track pads; just the duckbills, AND, I'm looking for two full sets, if I can find them. Thank you. -Mike
BarryC
2nd Lieutenant

Re: 1/6 Dragon M4A3 EEC (duckbills)

Post by BarryC »

sassgrunt wrote:Would anybody happen to have a set of the extended end connectors for the Dragon 1/6 M4A3 kit that they didn't use and would be willing to sell? (Maybe you replaced the track with the very nice Spyker Workshop tracks or something). I don't need the guide teeth or track pads; just the duckbills, AND, I'm looking for two full sets, if I can find them. Thank you. -Mike
Hi Mike,

I tried to get James to cast a set but to no avail. I need a set as well for my USMC M4A2.

Barry
"Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail."
Leonardo Da Vinci
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good morning, Sass,
East Coast Armory has them and the price is up there. The price listed is for a complete set tho' and if you contact John, he may have partials he would be willing to part with for less.
regards always,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...
sassgrunt
Sergeant

Post by sassgrunt »

Thank you for looking in, Barry and Painless. The type that ECA sells are slip-on metal ones that won't work for what I need them for. I did write to John at ECA o see if he might have any unused sets for the builds he has done for customers, but no response yet. I may have some luck by contacting Dragon directly and seeing if they'll sell them to me. (If they do, Barry, I'll get a set for you as well). -Mike

Return to “Wanted”