Impact Late Tiger II Track Links

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
SCHWEREPANZER
Sergeant

Impact Late Tiger II Track Links

Post by SCHWEREPANZER »

Having recently purchased from Mitosal/Impact what I believe to be their last available Late King Tiger track links, I am still short both left and right side links to make a complete set of 92 links per side.

I know it's very much a real long shot, but I'm in need of 38 links for the left side and 46 links for the right side, but even any small number of links would be appreciated as my OCD search to make up a complete set continues.

A big thanks to all who can help. PMs most welcome.
Koenigstiger 007
Recruit

Re: Impact Late Tiger II Track Links

Post by Koenigstiger 007 »

Hello,

I have just received a replacement of plenty of spare track links links from the late Königstiger track - so I think that there are some again!

Best greetings

Guenther
>>make love - not Schrott (scrap metal)
SCHWEREPANZER
Sergeant

Post by SCHWEREPANZER »

Thanks Guenther,

I saw the discussion on the HLPF site and contacted the source at mitosal_sg@yahoo.com which is, I believe, Mitosal in Singapore. Was this your source as well?

Best regards,

Ralph
MITCH
Lance Corporal

Post by MITCH »

You can still order track links to Mitosal, I have ordered some for my amx 50 and they were available :thumbup:
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

This is probably a silly question, but have you contacted Impact on Facebook?
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
SCHWEREPANZER
Sergeant

Post by SCHWEREPANZER »

Thanks Chaps,

I have contacted "the Impact Team" at Mitosal in Singapore. They advise they had only the few remaining ones which I purchased. I am not a FB subscriber, but am I mistaken that Mitosal is/was the distributor for Impact tracks? I am aware that certain Impact tracks for other tanks are still available, but it is my understanding that production of the Late Tiger II tracks terminated for some strange reason in 2017 and that they are no longer available on the commercial market except here and there or when they pop up privately, as on E-Bay. Am I wrong here?
B_Man
Corporal

Post by B_Man »

As far as I'm aware Impact have ceased production. Once they sell whatever they have in stock they will not be making any more.
SCHWEREPANZER
Sergeant

Post by SCHWEREPANZER »

B Man,

I believe that is correct. Too bad too because they made a good looking and accurate track.
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

Hey Ralph,

Not impact I'm afraid, but Attracks are not far off releasing their late tracks for the Kt
SCHWEREPANZER
Sergeant

Post by SCHWEREPANZER »

Thanks for that, Tom. Any further information on where their site can be found?

Return to “Wanted”