Wanted 1/6 Stuart Parts

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
billgiff
Recruit

Wanted 1/6 Stuart Parts

Post by billgiff »

I'm rebuilding a static 1/6 M5A1 Stuart and was just wondering if anyone here has any bogie wheel inserts for a late war M5A1. I know Panzerwerks used to sell them but they are now out of business. I'm also looking for tracks for a static model. The tracks could either be the stock original 21st C static version or 3D printed. Lastly, I need a set of the hull gap spacers that fills the void after the side skirts are removed. Thanks for your time. Bill
Last edited by billgiff on Sat May 23, 2020 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiger6
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Wanted 1/6 Stuart Parts

Post by Tiger6 »

The only source of tracks I know is this guy: https://spykerworkshop.com/shop/other/i ... rt-tracks/
They ain't cheap but they will last a good long while.
Exhibitedbrute
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Exhibitedbrute »

Last I saw some parts were available on shapeways but I couldn’t tell you what as I don’t do that scale
It’s your tank it’s what you make it
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Billgiff,
Since I went with solid road wheels on the Bogies instead of the split road wheels that came stock with the RC version of the Tank, I am going to go with a set of those Spyker workshop tracks. This will leave me with a set of the vinyl type that came stock on the static toy version. Sounds like you already have a set of those tho'. If not, send me a ping and we can chat.
regards,
Painless
Attachments
1 6th rubber and vinyl molded T16E1.JPG
1 6th rubber and vinyl molded T16E1.JPG
Finally...Tracks.jpg
...Here for the Dawn...

Return to “Wanted”