2.4 GHz upgrade for Heng Long 1/16 tank

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
AndyC
Recruit

2.4 GHz upgrade for Heng Long 1/16 tank

Post by AndyC »

I'm looking to upgrade a Heng Long Pershing 27Mhz smoke & sound tank to 2.4GHz so I'm after a plug-compatible MFU + transmitter, if anyone has them?
Thanks,
Andy
Oxfordshire, UK
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Re: 2.4 GHz upgrade for Heng Long 1/16 tank

Post by Max-U52 »

I'm not sure if you'll find anything that's completely plug-and-play, but the V3 from taigen should be pretty close. Personally, I would go with an IBU or a Clark, but that's your decision.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
RenoirLV
Corporal

Post by RenoirLV »

Any Clark or other boards mean more money to invest but the effect is way better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Started as a tank man.
2x early Tiger 1's made from parts of HL, Taigen, Mato and whatever I saw suitable.
Ural 4320 (~1/12)
WPL B36 Ural
AndyC
Recruit

Post by AndyC »

Yes, thanks - not looking to spend that much unfortunately!
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

The entire V3 system is only about $80. That's maybe sixty quid. If you were willing to settle for a V1 system and lived in the states I could sell you a complete setup for about $25 plus shipping, but trying to ship it all across the pond would absolutely kill us. I wish I could be of more help.

If I were you I would email Forge bear and see what kind of deal he can offer.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!

Return to “Wanted”