good supplier of tanks and parts in the u.k

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
john glazbrook
Recruit

good supplier of tanks and parts in the u.k

Post by john glazbrook »

hi all can you if possible point me in the right direction for 1/16 r.c tanks and upgades, many thanks
tommy tanker :haha:
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: good supplier of tanks and parts in the u.k

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

It has to be this one for me.

Featured Products
https://www.forgebeartanks.com/store/c1 ... ducts.html
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Forgebeartanks.com for a start. Dave is a member of this forum. Very good for upgrades. If you are looking for slightly different tanks you could try hayaltd.com. He sells quite a range.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

John, The answer to that question and to many others can be found already within the pages of the Forum, You should go to "RECOMMENDED VENDORS" for the answer to that question,
But just scroll through the "FORUM" for other information and if you cannot find an answer type the query into the Search box on the top right of this page.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

I welcome the interaction between members of the Forum but it does make redundant many sections of the Forum which are packed full of the very answers that are repeatedly being sought by members and yet these areas of the Forum are obviously not the first point of reference by the questioner's, and why do we have a search engine?
I seem to be one of very few people using it. :think:
Sorry, I think I am going stir crazy. :lolno:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

jarndice wrote:I welcome the interaction between members of the Forum but it does make redundant many sections of the Forum which are packed full of the very answers that are repeatedly being sought by members and yet these areas of the Forum are obviously not the first point of reference by the questioner's, and why do we have a search engine?
I seem to be one of very few people using it. :think:
Sorry, I think I am going stir crazy. :lolno:
:crazy: :crazy: No, I'm in the same loony bin, Shaun. I often try to point new members in the direction of RCTW's search index, as well as the relevant constituent parts of the forum.
Then again, I can understand how overwhelming it can be for a newbie to enter the portals of such an esteemed, and illustrious RC forum
The place - where folk can sort their RCs from their elbows :D
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

43rdRecceReg wrote:Then again, I can understand how overwhelming it can be for a newbie to enter the portals of such an esteemed, and illustrious RC forum
Come on Roy, admit it, you've been dying for a chance to use that last line ;) :haha:

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:
43rdRecceReg wrote:Then again, I can understand how overwhelming it can be for a newbie to enter the portals of such an esteemed, and illustrious RC forum
Come on Roy, admit it, you've been dying for a chance to use that last line ;) :haha:
:D Truth to tell, Mick, it was purely spontaneous addenbum :lolno:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

43rdRecceReg wrote: :D Truth to tell, Mick, it was purely spontaneous addenbum :lolno:
"Truth" from "formerly Senior Local Government Officer" :think: :haha: :haha: Do you do Mother In-Law jokes too ;)

See Shaun, it's not just you a take the mickey with :D

43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:
43rdRecceReg wrote: :D Truth to tell, Mick, it was purely spontaneous addenbum :lolno:
"Truth" from "formerly Senior Local Government Officer" :think: :haha: Do you do Mother In-Law jokes too ;)

See Shaun, it's not just you a take the mickey with :D
Yes, :shh: as it happens, Mick, aside from a decades-old collection of 'Nudge, Nudge, Wink, Wink' non-pc jests, I have a copious supply of (in my case... late) Mother-in-Law jokes ;)
But just so i don't deviate too far from the original query in this thread, the obvious choice for Taigen and some Heng Long bits would be Forgebear.
The obvious choice for non-PC satire, however, and jests dissing the 'snowflake' society, would be Larry David, in 'Curb your Enthusiasm'. It's outageously topical and funny...in my jaundiced, (not Jarndiced) ex-LGO opinion :lolno: :D

Return to “Wanted”