rc 1/16 tank

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
john glazbrook
Recruit

rc 1/16 tank

Post by john glazbrook »

hello all if any of you have a r.t.r tank thay they would want to sell please p.m me with what you have, the tank must be built and painted to a high standard and ready to run, I am looking for 1st a leopard/ or a chieftain /or an abrams/./T72/90.
thanks for looking
Last edited by john glazbrook on Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tommy tanker :haha:
PershingLover
Corporal

Re: rc 1/16 tank

Post by PershingLover »

Okay, I can't sell to you, but I can say you could try Heng Long. They have all 3 of those tanks I believe, and the stock paint is pretty good. They are also pretty cheap and really good quality for the price.
Lo_Thar
Lance Corporal

Post by Lo_Thar »

or buy Torro Leopart - cost 499 or more but it have everything you need. Best model. Maybe in future better electronic (elmod or clark) and thats all
https://www.rctank.de/LEOPARD-2A6_2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jtYPB5gkuQ
gp100
Private

Post by gp100 »

The YouPoop video has the wrong color scheme for that tank.. that's a heavy tank, should have better motors in it and better electronics in the tank.. Re-Badge of a Taigen. and finally, why does every idiot on YouTube have to feel like they must put crappy music to a video? People want to hear about the features of the product, not some stupid music.
I used to be indecisive. Now, I'm not sure..
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Depends on your definition of Highest standard. Paint, electronics, details and all the bells and whistles of modern tanks will set you back over a $1,000 if it’s going to make you happy. I did my Leopard 2A7+ myself starting with a Taigen tank (for the lower hull and suspension) and building it up from there. I couldn’t imagine labor costs for someone to build it for you. Best of luck picking a tank. There’s so many nice offerings out there.
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

Sent you a pm John.

I've a couple tamiya leopard 2s for sale

Return to “Wanted”