DKLM Cast wheels and metal tracks for Tamiya JS-2 1/16 RC

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
StumpyBloke
Recruit

DKLM Cast wheels and metal tracks for Tamiya JS-2 1/16 RC

Post by StumpyBloke »

Hi. I’m trying to source a set of the now discontinued DKLM Cast wheels and metal tracks for Tamiya JS-2 1/16. Anyone know where I can find a set of either or both please?

Thanks in advance 8)
pitstain
Corporal

Re: DKLM Cast wheels and metal tracks for Tamiya JS-2 1/16 R

Post by pitstain »

etoarmor.com has a set or two of the tracks left, the wheels will be much harder to find.
StumpyBloke
Recruit

Post by StumpyBloke »

Thanks. Just ordered the tracks and idler system. Just need the wheels now (at the right price of course) :)
StumpyBloke
Recruit

Post by StumpyBloke »

pitstain wrote:etoarmor.com has a set or two of the tracks left, the wheels will be much harder to find.
I’ve just had a really rather excellent thought. I think you should sell me, at a cracking price, your wheels. Excellent, that’s a deal. Let me know how much of the US $ you require ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pitstain
Corporal

Post by pitstain »

StumpyBloke wrote:
pitstain wrote:etoarmor.com has a set or two of the tracks left, the wheels will be much harder to find.
I’ve just had a really rather excellent thought. I think you should sell me, at a cracking price, your wheels. Excellent, that’s a deal. Let me know how much of the US $ you require ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry Stumpy, I only got mine by posting this same thread and one of the fine members here selling me his unused set he ended up not needing, I cherish them as well as the fine gentleman who sold them to me. you could try messaging DKLM on Facebook, he seemed like he would query his multiple sellers across the glode to see if they would take any in stock if he did another production run.

Return to “Wanted”