DKLM Cast wheels for Tamiya JS-2

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
pitstain
Corporal

DKLM Cast wheels for Tamiya JS-2

Post by pitstain »

Out of stock on DKLM site, found on rctank.de but shows 30 euro? per wheel? thats over $500 for the 14 needed wheels.....no English version of the site I could find.
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: DKLM Cast wheels for Tamiya JS-2

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

pitstain wrote:Out of stock on DKLM site, found on rctank.de but shows 30 euro? per wheel? thats over $500 for the 14 needed wheels.....no English version of the site I could find.
For an English translation, just press the Stars and Stripes button (one of three buttons to click on) above the basket. :)
Try this: https://www.rctank.de/IS-2-JS-2-Josef-Stalin_2
Perhaps I didn't look thoroughly, but I couldn't find DKLM wheels on rctank.de. :problem: I did find the HQ wheels for the JS-2, however. Maybe they're the same.
https://www.rctank.de/Tamiya-JS-2-HQ-Ca ... -Tank-JS-2
Last edited by 43rdRecceReg on Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
pitstain
Corporal

Post by pitstain »

43rd, I emailed rctank.de and unfortunately they only had 3 single wheels, HOWEVER one of the awesome members here PM'd me he had a set he no longer needed so I think my crisis is over.

I just could NOT build my JS-2 without realistic metal on metal movement.
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

pitstain wrote:43rd, I emailed rctank.de and unfortunately they only had 3 single wheels, HOWEVER one of the awesome members here PM'd me he had a set he no longer needed so I think my crisis is over.

I just could NOT build my JS-2 without realistic metal on metal movement.
:thumbup: The drive for perfection is a defining characteristic (and often the downfall :lolno: ) of many of our members, I suspect. :lolno:
On the plus side, members often accrue huge collections of spares and upgrade parts over the years- some gathering cobwebs, I guess, by now. I'll probably never use all the oddments I've assembled. :| :think:
Glad that that vast pool of parts out there has provided the parts 'fix' you need. :thumbup: :D
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
pitstain
Corporal

Post by pitstain »

Thread can be closed I got the wheels today from the unused stash of the fine forum member who contacted me! YAY
Jarlath
Corporal

Post by Jarlath »

Nice. Glad you were able to get them! Cast is nice, but when in doubt, 3D printed is a viable alternative...
(Not a Tamiya however... From a fellow Tanker...)

Return to “Wanted”