Trailer for M16

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
midlife306
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Trailer for M16

Post by midlife306 »

Perhaps you should say what your budget is Dom to give other 3D printers a chance?
Cheers
Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ad Lav
Captain

Post by Ad Lav »

I don’t print, sorry for the confusion. I just linked to the thread of talented printers :)

Justboutnof interest, how much is a jeep trailer?
Tiger6
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Tiger6 »

Just for the record:

As a general rule, I won't sell a printed model to anyone who hasn't held one in their hands and had a good long look at it (and all of its flaws!) first - so pretty much you are going to have to make it to a Grantham club meeting if you want anything from me.
I'd honestly would rather not even do that much, as I really don't have the spare time to be able to churn stuff out to order, nevermind satisfy special requests, or deal with the inevitable special snowflake who thinks he's somehow going to get an injection molded quality kit (complete with detailed assembly instructions, hobby grade mechanical parts, and a warranty?!) from someone who is basically doing all of this on a couple of hobby grade printers in a corner of his living room, and designed the model with the intent for it to be nothing more than a background feature for his tanks...

I've seen way too many people fall into the trap of entering the buisness side of the hobby with the intent of helping people out, but end up getting drowned in requests and orders, and quickly find themselves with a huge backlog of work on one side and a forum lynch mob on the other. I do not intend to join them.

There are a couple of others members here who I have shared my models with, and have an agreement with that they can print models for in exchange for a reasonable fee (or quid pro quo) to cover their costs. If they want to help people out who are local to them, its their call - but I suspect that the same caviats will apply.
midlife306
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by midlife306 »

There’s one on shapeways..

https://www.shapeways.com/product/TQ782 ... arketplace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ad Lav
Captain

Post by Ad Lav »

£93! Lol Are they bloody mad!
mutt71
Lance Corporal

Post by mutt71 »

I have one of these Jeep Trailers. They are not meant for RC and they would not have been used with an M-16 Quad .50 Half track, as they are 1/4 ton, and meant to be used with the 1/4 ton Jeep. These models were made to be used as static model design. That does not mean that they cannot be updated with springs, wheels, tires, etc., to use them for RC. The price is set by Shapeways, not the producer of the kit. I bought mine over a year ago for $75.00 US plus shipping.
HL Snow Leopard Pershing PRO
HL Panzer III X2
HL Panther G
HL Stug IIIG PRO X2
HL Sherman PRO 105
HL Panzer IV
HL King Tiger PRO X2
1/16 DUKW Hull
Ad Lav
Captain

Post by Ad Lav »

This is why I now avoid shapeways.

I recently needed a Cummins Sherman engine deck and it’s £27 posted from shapeways. Complete rip off.

Home made printed one off a member looks the bloody same and less than half the price.

Return to “Wanted”