WW2 era German headlight lens

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
STHV
Corporal

Re: WW2 era German headlight lens

Post by STHV »

Tempted to just leave it empty considering I will probably never take the blackout covers off, I just wanted it to be as realistic as physically possible which is the whole goal of my Panther D project
Panther Ausf D (WIP)
Panther Ausf A mit Brückentafel (WIP)
Panther Ausf G (WIP)
Jagdpanther G2 (WIP)
Tiger II (WIP)
Pz.Kpfw. VIII Maus V2 (WIP)
Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf L (WIP)
Sd.Kfz. 234/2 (WIP)
Leopard 1A4/1A1A1 (WIP)
Turm III (WIP)
VK 45.01 (H) (WIP)
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: WW2 era German headlight lens

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

STHV wrote:Tempted to just leave it empty considering I will probably never take the blackout covers off, I just wanted it to be as realistic as physically possible which is the whole goal of my Panther D project
Use the lens off the T-34. The lamp itself is only a couple of quid from Forgebear. Unless you have someone who'll be examining the finished lamp through a magnifying glass, no one will ever notice that it's a Russian, rather than German, lens underneath the blackout cover. :wave:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.

Return to “Wanted”