Anyone selling a RC-1\6th Tiger 1 or(Tiger 2 second choice)?

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
rctiger1
Private

Anyone selling a RC-1\6th Tiger 1 or(Tiger 2 second choice)?

Post by rctiger1 »

:) Hello to Everyone

It as being indeed a very long time since I was last on the Forum,In fact I had sort of given up hope f ever owning a first rate RC- 1\6th Tiger? I can not afford nor ever could a ARMORTEK master Piece,but it was felt if I might be lucky, one day I possibly could pick up a properly upgraded Russian example?
Must just say at this point,over the last few years I have had a lot of very helpful advcie and support from guys who are well known in the Hobby.I have also received a lot of negative feedback on certain aspects of the hobby!, and certain makes of tanks? e.t.c.
In fact it really got me down.

I live in the wilds of Norway,a long way from folk and anyone who might own a RC Tank .I do have a great big garden though.I have suffered with poor heath for many years and am limited as to what I can do,and it certainly is not building RC tanks (any scale)

I do how ever have a brother in law that when the need arises,should I be lucky enough to buy a tank will help with the heavy stuff and technical help.

I have being very unlucky over the recent past and through my naivety and general frustration have lost\wasted a lot of my dear wifes money!

I was fortunate recently to win a very long running court case I was part of a class action against the UK Government.(A very boring long tale) this is the only money I have had in the 16 years here in Norway,my wife is the soul breadwinner,
But everyone wants me to have a reason to get up each day and try to fill the 24\7 which as not being easy.My doctors, my wife et al.....

As soon as I discovered large scale tanks I was hooked,and always held out some hope that one day I might be able to own one?

So I am now in the market for a top class Russian built tank with best\latest
upgrades. as this was what folk were telling me on different forums at different times by PM and email,the Russian Tanks need upgrading.I am a novice so I do not wish to get directly involved in the crossfire on this.

I am just asking if anyone has or knows of a TIGER1 first choice and TIGER2 second choice for Sale?

It would be great to hear from members or from anyone who can help,you can reply in anyway you see fit Pm e.t.c.

many thanks Steve :thumbup: :thumbup: :D :thumbup:
MADRICK42R
Recruit

Re: Anyone selling a RC-1\6th Tiger 1 or(Tiger 2 second choi

Post by MADRICK42R »

Speak to MARK from Mark-one tanks he deals with these tanks in the Uk if you want his details I will send you a PM with them on if you cant find him on the web
Rick
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by maxmekker »

I wish you luck in the search for a large scale and hope you score a good deal.

Myself I got my hands on a armortek kit ( tiger mid ) from a 'dødsbo' last year, to good of a deal to pass, eventhough I have nothing preaperd to handle / move it about. Still stored at work .
Needs the motion pack so saving up for that now

phpBB [video]

Greets from Drammen
Drammen Rock City
rctiger1
Private

Post by rctiger1 »

Hello maxmekker
Great to hear from you,many thanks for your kind words....

Yes you got a superb tank,I couold never afford one,and you are one up on me as I have zero skills! but I wish you well with it and am sure it will be a super model when you get around to building it up

all the best Steve :thumbup: :thumbup:
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by maxmekker »

The one in the video is a friend of mine. I think it will be years before mine is even a rolling chassie :crazy:
Drammen Rock City

Return to “Wanted”