35rctank Luchs conversion kit

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
STHV
Lance Corporal

35rctank Luchs conversion kit

Post by STHV »

Hi,

I am looking for a 35rctank Luchs conversion kit for the Classy Hobby 1/16 luchs kit

I have contacted 35rctank and they have said that it will not be back in stock for quite some time

I do not need the two main control boards that come with the kit as i am attempting to turn it into an IR battle tank so i would have to change it anyway (hopefully the tracks and suspension are strong enough to drive it outdoors otherwise i might have to make some replacements)

If anyone has any info on where i could get one i would be very grateful
Panther Ausf D (WIP)
Panther Ausf A mit Brückentafel (WIP)
Panther Ausf G (WIP)
Jagdpanther G2 (WIP)
Tiger II (WIP)
Pz.Kpfw. VIII Maus V2 (WIP)
Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf L (WIP)
Sd.Kfz. 234/2 (WIP)
Leopard 1A4/1A1A1 (WIP)
Turm III (WIP)
VK 45.01 (H) (WIP)
c.rainford73
Major

Re: 35rctank Luchs conversion kit

Post by c.rainford73 »

Are they manufacturing the panzer 38-t kit still? I built one of those and planned on building another this spring. Maybe you can get some parts from that kit?

If not....

I'm sure someone on the forum has another idea if they are no longer being produced for a while.....

As far as the tracks and suspension I'd say for a run once and a while no problem, for an IR battler I'd reccomend an upgrade. Nothing ever broke on my panzer 38-t but it only ran about in the shop on concrete. I'm sure the Luchs is a bit stronger but remember these are true scale models that we've converted.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Tanks alot.... :wave:
STHV
Lance Corporal

Re: 35rctank Luchs conversion kit

Post by STHV »

c.rainford73 wrote:Are they manufacturing the panzer 38-t kit still? I built one of those and planned on building another this spring. Image Maybe you can get some parts from that kit?

If not....

I'm sure someone on the forum has another idea if they are no longer being produced for a while.....

As far as the tracks and suspension I'd say for a run once and a while no problem, for an IR battler I'd reccomend an upgrade. Nothing ever broke on my panzer 38-t but it only ran about in the shop on concrete. I'm sure the Luchs is a bit stronger but remember these are true scale models that we've converted. Image

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
The 38(t) kit is still on their website but it is also out of stock
Panther Ausf D (WIP)
Panther Ausf A mit Brückentafel (WIP)
Panther Ausf G (WIP)
Jagdpanther G2 (WIP)
Tiger II (WIP)
Pz.Kpfw. VIII Maus V2 (WIP)
Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf L (WIP)
Sd.Kfz. 234/2 (WIP)
Leopard 1A4/1A1A1 (WIP)
Turm III (WIP)