TAMIYA KING TIGER DMD UNIT

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

TAMIYA KING TIGER DMD UNIT

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Apparently I need a new one !
T-03 out of a king tiger.
Happy for a used one/set if cost effective enough compared to an alternative aftermarket board.
Whats out there fella's ?
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
tomhugill
Captain

Re: TAMIYA KING TIGER DMD UNIT

Post by tomhugill »

Hi Herman,

You might find some one selling on for a bargain price, but what I've seen them go for seems around d the £80-100 mark which is pretty close to and ibu or Clark. You might be better off selling the mfu and putting that towards a modern board.
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: TAMIYA KING TIGER DMD UNIT

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good morning, Herman!
Firstly, Happy New Year! Second, Tom has the right idea. I have fell in love with Clark boards for their simplicity and ease of use ( Great sounds! ) IBUs provide a fair deal of extras and Mike Tamiya Tiger certainly benefited from going with an IBU2. The swap over mainly concerned getting the right sort of plugs to cross over from Tamiya to the IBU2.
regards,
Painless
...Here for the Dawn...

Return to “Wanted”