Heng Long 2.4ghz Rx-18 Version 5.2

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
wyvern
Private

Heng Long 2.4ghz Rx-18 Version 5.2

Post by wyvern »

Hi,

Looking for a Heng Long 2.4 ghz RX-18 which needs to be the version 5.2 type ie the one before dual sound.

Thanks

Guy
RenoirLV
Corporal

Re: Heng Long 2.4ghz Rx-18 Version 5.2

Post by RenoirLV »

I have one but it no longer does all functions. The smoker on/off and gun traverse is gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Started as a tank man.
2x early Tiger 1's made from parts of HL, Taigen, Mato and whatever I saw suitable.
Ural 4320 (~1/12)
WPL B36 Ural
wyvern
Private

Post by wyvern »

Hi Renoir,

Thanks for the offer, but at the moment I am going to hold out to see if someone has a fully functioning one. I did buy one recently but the ESCs didn't work and they seem much rarer than the new dual sound mfu. Trying to keep my t34 low cost and I don't really want to upgrade to a clarkboard or similar.

Guy
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Well, if you get stuck.

heng long 2.4G system latest 5.3 Version with 2 sound effects like a real tank sounding !
https://www.hayaltd.co.uk/heng_long_24G ... 25770.aspx
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Rctank seems to have all the recent flavours of MFU, including the pre-dual sound one. If you're looking for a cheaper one, it's always worth mooching though ebay.
https://www.rctank.de/ELECTRONIC-BOARDS_2
heng Long Panzer also have the 3rd Gen version you appear to be looking for:
https://heng-long-panzer.de/en/Heng-Lon ... ectronics/

The problem is, postage can add a fair bit to the overall price; but not too much, I feel.
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Funny how they call the latest one 4th generation, when there has been 7 different controllers, and five or maybe 6 MFU's. Although one of each was for their earliest 24th tanks, I don't know if they first used those types with the earliest 16th tanks. If not, that would be 6 different controllers and five different MFU's. So, where does 4th gen come from?

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:Funny how they call the latest one 4th generation, when there has been 7 different controllers, and five or maybe 6 MFU's. Although one of each was for their earliest 24th tanks, I don't know if they first used those types with the earliest 16th tanks. If not, that would be 6 different controllers and five different MFU's. So, where does 4th gen come from?
:crazy: Yes, it can be baffling, and it all has to do with how they're described on individual websites, and there's not much continuity between them. :problem: The Transmitter series numbers seem to be out of sync with their respective MFUs. '4th Gen', according to Heng Long Panzer, is the one boasting dual sounds..
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

If you scroll down here:
https://heng-long-panzer.de/en/Heng-Lon ... ectronics/

You'll see that Licmas Tanks (HLP.de) describe V.4 TX and RX as the new 'Dual-Sound' type, and the previous version as V3 (logical I suppose); but then others deem them to be 5.2 and 5.3 (Haya ltd):eh: :/
So either Haya and a few others have added an iteration, or HLP has subtracted one... :crazy:
:D
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

I believe I have all 7 controllers and at least 5 different MFU's in my heng long collection lol.

But, to be fair, they probably used the same MFU's with different controllers and I'm getting confused.

Wasn't it, RX 13, RX 14 (or is this one a myth?), RX 18 for crystals, RX 18 with two different 2.4 gig controllers, one being the controller requested here, and then the latest RX 18 duel sounds?

jchau
Recruit

Post by jchau »

Thread is a bit old but I am kind of looking for a 5.2... my sounds doesn't seem to be working on my MFU. Just wondering if 5.3 will work or am I stuck with a 5.2 which is hard to find?

Return to “Wanted”