PANTHER 'D' DRUM CUPOLA & FIGURE

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

PANTHER 'D' DRUM CUPOLA & FIGURE

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Lads, doing an early Panther & need a drum style cupola. Was looking to make one, but if someone has another idea, I'd love to hear it !
Also, a 16th scale civilian figure......................prefer sitting, but anything will make do. Must be in civilian dress-not military if possible.Oh, and as much as possible not identifiable nationally so I can use him as a plain ole German towns person.
Cheers
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Raminator
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: PANTHER 'D' DRUM CUPOLA & FIGURE

Post by Raminator »

https://www.asiatam.de/product_info.php ... -1-16.html

This is the only one I know about, unfortunately. I've been looking to get a couple bits and pieces from Asiatam anyway, so I could grab it for you to save on postage.
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Probably not what you are looking for, but I found these http://maplestreet.co.uk/lundby-scale-f ... 0_384.html It is a UK outlet, but it does give you a manufacturer.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Raminator wrote:https://www.asiatam.de/product_info.php ... -1-16.html

This is the only one I know about, unfortunately. I've been looking to get a couple bits and pieces from Asiatam anyway, so I could grab it for you to save on postage.
That’s mighty nice of you Mr Ram.
My record with AT is terrible. Happy to have you get hold of it and combine postage,
Let me know how much your total is.
No hurry for it, which is lucky because it’s AT!!
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

silversurfer1947 wrote:Probably not what you are looking for, but I found these http://maplestreet.co.uk/lundby-scale-f ... 0_384.html It is a UK outlet, but it does give you a manufacturer.
Thanks Mr Surfer, a bit modern but good link. I will send them a message to see if there is anything hiding !
I guess it’s a reach to hope for a 40’s style European civilian but I have to try.
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

I actually found some German civilians who would have been perfect apart from the fact they were 1/35 scale.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

I never thought to look there. I thought he only did military figures. If you want to see some of his work, my Nashorn crew is from the same source.
Richard
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

And what Panther wouldn't look better crewed by this person?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Sh ... 21986.html
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Max-U52 wrote:And what Panther wouldn't look better crewed by this person?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Sh ... 21986.html
Got to hand you that one Mr 52 !!............
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Wanted”