Wanted: Sherman 76mm barrel and M34A1 mantlet

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
Lert
Sergeant

Wanted: Sherman 76mm barrel and M34A1 mantlet

Post by Lert »

Wanted: This type of barrel and mantlet:

So far I've found something close to this type for sale at RCtank.de (barrel, mantlet) but I was wondering what other options there are, or if maybe someone here has either spare that they're willing to get rid of.

The picture I linked is from an 8 year old thread here, and the builder mentions a 'Nick Aguilar' that he bought the mantlet and barrel from. However, a quick search online didn't yield sufficient information.

I'm looking for the appropriate barrel and mantlet, or very close to it, in any material be it plastic, resin or metal.

Anyone got anything in their spares box, or got a link to variants for sale online?
JagdPanther / Leopard 2A6 / StuG Ausf. G / KV-2 / M4A3A4 / MTLB / 2.5 ton truck 6x6
Lert
Sergeant

Re: Wanted: Sherman 76mm barrel and M34A1 mantlet

Post by Lert »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:Well, here's an alternative mantlet.
Thanks for the link. I believe it might be the same article, just an alternate reseller. With the current conversion rate between the euro and the point this might even be a few euros cheaper. All depends on what the S&H is I suppose. Thanks again.

Anyone else have something?
JagdPanther / Leopard 2A6 / StuG Ausf. G / KV-2 / M4A3A4 / MTLB / 2.5 ton truck 6x6
jeff489
Recruit

Post by jeff489 »

Nick Aguilar is still selling his cast products. His email is ndaguilar@grandecom.net

I am informed and believe he is from the state of Texas, USA

You might ask him what all he currently offers, because I know there's alot of Sherman parts he makes and sells from past experience. Not sure what post rates would be to UK, but it is another option.

Jeff.
Lert
Sergeant

Post by Lert »

Thank you very much, jeff489.

Return to “Wanted”