• Advertisement
Welsh Dragon Models

M1 stowage and accessories

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.

Postby c.rainford73 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:56 pm

I know Value Gear makes resin sets but I was hoping someone has an idea for where I can source some modern day stowage accessories ( a different manufacturer or vendor)

I am happy to source them from anywhere in the world

I can make some tarps and bedrolls myself but the modern day packs and water coolers and other things would be nice to find.

Thanks everybody
User avatar
c.rainford73
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 3490
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:34 pm
Location: Connecticut USA

Postby capt midnight » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:01 pm

Someone on the forum was doing some not to long ago. A buddy of mine got a set, really beautiful stuff.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=22820

The pictures are PB so you're stuffed there, but the info is still there.

Bill
User avatar
capt midnight
Corporal
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:22 am
Location: Southern Indiana

Postby BarryC » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:02 pm

c.rainford73 wrote:I know Value Gear makes resin sets but I was hoping someone has an idea for where I can source some modern day stowage accessories ( a different manufacturer or vendor)

I am happy to source them from anywhere in the world

I can make some tarps and bedrolls myself but the modern day packs and water coolers and other things would be nice to find.

Thanks everybody


Rocketman was making but last reported he would not redo molds so when sold out.

Here's his site.

https://www.crispyandtherocketman.com/shop
Last edited by BarryC on Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
BarryC
Staff Sergeant
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:43 pm
Location: Savannah, GA. USA

Postby c.rainford73 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:16 pm

Thanks guys Does shapeways do any modern stowage accessories? I've found plenty for my older tanks there.
User avatar
c.rainford73
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 3490
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:34 pm
Location: Connecticut USA

Postby BarryC » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:30 pm

c.rainford73 wrote:Thanks guys Does shapeways do any modern stowage accessories? I've found plenty for my older tanks there.


Fuel and Water cans is all I've found.

Barry
User avatar
BarryC
Staff Sergeant
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:43 pm
Location: Savannah, GA. USA

Postby c.rainford73 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:33 pm

BarryC wrote:
c.rainford73 wrote:Thanks guys Does shapeways do any modern stowage accessories? I've found plenty for my older tanks there.


Fuel and Water cans is all I've found.

Barry
Ok I will order those thanks Barry
User avatar
c.rainford73
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 3490
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:34 pm
Location: Connecticut USA


Return to Wanted

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests