Sony remote and IR configurator kit .

Is there anything in particular that you want? Ask for it here and see if anybody has what you're looking for.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 25/03/2019
Please make sure you are up to date with the Wanted section rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=27359
Biasphere1
Lance Corporal

Sony remote and IR configurator kit .

Post by Biasphere1 »

As above not sure what it's real name is but yea if anyone has a spare system please let me know.
Cheers .
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Sony remote and IR configurator kit .

Post by tankme »

I have an extra remote and sensor set. It's a generic Sony clone remote, but works fine for setting the boards up. Where are you located?
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
Biasphere1
Lance Corporal

Post by Biasphere1 »

I'm in Australia Tank but I've just figured out my paypal mess (my fault) with Kenny from DAKRCTANK so I'm good for that system now as of about an hour ago.
If you've gone to any trouble finding it or have put yourself out to offer it to me I will buy it from you if you'll send it to Australia Tank no worries at all.
We can go to a PM if you like .
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by tankme »

I got the extra set from Jimster so it was no bother. I just already had a set when I bought his Clark board.
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
Biasphere1
Lance Corporal

Post by Biasphere1 »

tankme wrote:I got the extra set from Jimster so it was no bother. I just already had a set when I bought his Clark board.
Cheers Tank as I mentioned I have just paid for the set up from Kenny and It'll be here by the time I get home from my operation.
Thank you for putting your hand up mate appreciated.
Cheers .

Return to “Wanted”