Sentry box

Rattlesnake road
Lance Corporal

Sentry box

Post by Rattlesnake road »

Any of you gentleman have the sizes / plans for the white, red and black striped sentry box I have seen in some photographs, any help much appreciated indeed.
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Re: Sentry box

Post by silversurfer1947 »

If you Google GERMAN WW2 SENTRY BOX DIMENSIONS and then select images, you will find some have dimensions on them. Google also shows a 1/6th scale one for sale on ebay. The dimensions of that are L 12" X W 9" X H 16 1/2". Multiply those by 6 and divide by 16. It's amazing what you can find when you look!
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Rattlesnake road
Lance Corporal

Aye thank you for helping, 6-2pm physical shift can be tiring now at 66. Had today off and working the weekend, trying to find some low cost 1/16 German troops to give my sons ideas, I have boxes and boxes of Tamiya 1/35 German troops along with vehicles still boxed, lol.
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

I wish you luck with the search for low cost 1/16 figures. Depending on how you define low cost, aliexpress has a range of resin figures, which are copies and require assembly and painting. There used to be 1/18 scale figures from 21st Century, but these have become rarer and more expensive. If you can find a source for either scale, it would be great if you would share it.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Rattlesnake road
Lance Corporal

Tried AliExpress for figures, came up as posted in 7 days, didn’t happen and changed to 30 days. Still waiting on the order being despatched, 8 days and should get an automatic refund going by AliExpress rules, that or a claim through PayPal/credit card. I did a card dispute once before.
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Remember a lot of places were shut down for Chinese New Year and that generally, delivery from China has experienced problems since the pandemic. Generally, I gave not gad any difficulties, though one supplier dud take a lot longer than most.
Richard

Return to “Battlefield Buildings”