CAFE DU ROCHER DE FALIZE Malmedy build

The Tank Man
Staff Sergeant

CAFE DU ROCHER DE FALIZE Malmedy build

Post by The Tank Man »

Hi guys here's a little something I have been building for our Manchester armoured division rc tank club battle field .its made from plasticard will post pore pics as I get along with the build .B| B| 8|
image.jpg
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (89.36 KiB) Viewed 2842 times
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg (96.57 KiB) Viewed 2843 times
image.jpg
Last edited by The Tank Man on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love the smell of napalm in the morning!
The Tank Man
Staff Sergeant

Re: CAFE DU ROCHER DE FALIZE Malmedy build

Post by The Tank Man »

]A few more B|
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg (97.15 KiB) Viewed 2840 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (99.02 KiB) Viewed 2840 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (92.53 KiB) Viewed 2840 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (89.81 KiB) Viewed 2840 times
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg (95.05 KiB) Viewed 2840 times
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
The Tank Man
Staff Sergeant

Post by The Tank Man »

8) 8| 8|
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

That is so very cool tankman :thumbup: the brickwork looks intense .... I can't imagine the shingles...but what boggles my mind most ... is the size of your plasticard :O

ALPHA
The Tank Man
Staff Sergeant

Post by The Tank Man »

ALPHA wrote:That is so very cool tankman :thumbup: the brickwork looks intense .... I can't imagine the shingles...but what boggles my mind most ... is the size of your plasticard :O

ALPHA
Lol thank you for the kind comments ALPHA I can tell you I have been seeing bricks in my sleep!! I basically have to draw on the brick pattern and then useing a soldering iron burn the pattern into the plasticard ! Now were I get the card from is from a very good friend and one who has realy helped our Manchester club grow and has made some fantastic models.
Basically his friend owns a sign making company that uses plasticard sheets to make there signs and they allways have off cuts that they would normally throw away! So my friend Dave gets it for free and we share it out among us! So long as it to make buildings and not profit ! It's a gods send realy and has saved me sooooo much money and gives me the opportunity to build things that won't cost me the earth in plasticard! ;)
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

The Tank Man wrote:
ALPHA wrote:That is so very cool tankman :thumbup: the brickwork looks intense .... I can't imagine the shingles...but what boggles my mind most ... is the size of your plasticard :O

ALPHA
Lol thank you for the kind comments ALPHA I can tell you I have been seeing bricks in my sleep!! I basically have to draw on the brick pattern and then useing a soldering iron burn the pattern into the plasticard ! Now were I get the card from is from a very good friend and one who has realy helped our Manchester club grow and has made some fantastic models.
Basically his friend owns a sign making company that uses plasticard sheets to make there signs and they allways have off cuts that they would normally throw away! So my friend Dave gets it for free and we share it out among us! So long as it to make buildings and not profit ! It's a gods send realy and has saved me sooooo much money and gives me the opportunity to build things that won't cost me the earth in plasticard! ;)
:haha: I was about to say that about the brick work... I would end up cross eyed... I mean cutting mesh for the grill work is already a strain... when I saw what you did with those bricks...well it's just "striking :O
Fantastic work IMO...and I envy your plasticard source :D

ALPHA

Return to “Battlefield Buildings”