impressive very cool :clap:
Jussek
Sergeant

Re: Panzergruppe Tarraco scenery: the Panzodrom

Post by Jussek »

kukuskas wrote:impressive very cool :clap:
thanks mate!
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
rmichalbarna
Private

Post by rmichalbarna »

Very good! :clap:
http://www.mujtank.tym.cz

Model:Tatra 141 +p32 1/16
T34/85 1/16
Tiger 1 1/16
BMW R 12 sidecar 1/16
Lo_Thar
Lance Corporal

Post by Lo_Thar »

Amazing scenary - i think everyone want something like this in garden
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

thank you very much guys!
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

hello chaps

the progress is a bit slow but steady, more since i'm working alone since december... :-<

this is the watchpath along the river, already with the 'concrete' on:

this is the place were the church will be placed, the woods will conform the bases of the building and also be the transport box once closed

the walls of the plateau already build

here the build up of the hotel's site

creating the stairs with a mould

the access street

tomorrow i will finish this new mountain range, low, like little hills, to prevent the floods when it rains from reaching the river, and i will continue the main road

some works on the batcave, two new positions, double MG feuerstellung:

drying the sandbags

that's all!

best regards
Jussek

Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Hi jussek,

Your battlefield is coming along fantastically, you are doing an awesome job on it, looks like you will have some epic battles there :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Jussek I'm in awe of your progress since December and all alone! Wow :clap: How has the battlefield as a whole sustained the past few months? Any erosion issues or have all your hard work paid off and everything is good...
Tanks alot.... :wave:
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

I applaud your work Mr Jussek :clap: :clap:

Gosh, I do hope that you working alone doesn't mean the others are losing interest.

And I do hope your new "mountain range" dam works and doesn't endure millions of years type erosion in one bad storm.
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

thank you very much guys! :thumbup:
c.rainford73 wrote:Jussek I'm in awe of your progress since December and all alone! Wow :clap: How has the battlefield as a whole sustained the past few months? Any erosion issues or have all your hard work paid off and everything is good...
the worst part is that i've from some time been 'touched' by osteoarthritis, my arms and hips are going worse every day, so the handicap is bigger and i can work less or if i do more, the pain eats me for several days after :/

as per your question, the battlefield is in good shape, the spring has come and now is covered in some parts with a nice green cover. Since the autumn storms, it has no rained almost a bit, so no issues with this

the bad news, some disease has plagued a lot of the threes (the taxus baccata ones), in one of the pics you can see almost all of them dead or dying, in brown colors :thumbdown: @)
Son of a gun-ner wrote:I applaud your work Mr Jussek :clap: :clap:

Gosh, I do hope that you working alone doesn't mean the others are losing interest.

And I do hope your new "mountain range" dam works and doesn't endure millions of years type erosion in one bad storm.
no mate, as far as i know, the issues are real life business! like a family, work, and so on :haha:
I myself can spare a morning every weekend to go to work there, so this is what i do ;D

in a few weeks i plan to plant two or three types of ground cover species, and i hope they help keep the earth from eroding

meanwhile, i have several tons of 3D printed pieces to paint... 88mm empty shells, whole shells, a hundred ammo boxes, metal containers, MG ammo boxes, the windows of the church, more radios, a lot more shells for the sFH18... :crazy:

best regards chaps!
Jussek

Return to “Battlefield Construction”