Panzergruppe Tarraco scenery: the Panzodrom

Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Re: Panzergruppe Tarraco scenery: the Panzodrom

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

Play...eat...play...eat...play...eat! What a great day! It's good to see those "Murrican" tanks, and that KV-1 looks "grody to the max!" Now that's weathering even Bix would like.
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

xhelfix wrote:Hey Jussek,

great photos!
Perfect! ...and always an inspiration....

...i also work on my little playground......last time i build up the factory and som russian find it nice an settel :thumbup:

Greetz and thanks for the pic´s!

Andy
Thanks Andy, i follow with interest and envy your work! :clap:
HERMAN BIX wrote:Got to say that does not look like a "first date" dinner !!
Cant wait to get over there one day

definitely not! there are also some secondary effects after eating 'calçots' ... they have a dilating effect on the intestine, so eating a large amount of calçots will also cause your body to react by generating gases, and that is due to the sulfur they contain. So imagine the 'after' effects for hours... farting like a machinegun is not a thing anybody want to do in a first date! :haha:
Herr Dr. Professor wrote:Play...eat...play...eat...play...eat! What a great day! It's good to see those "Murrican" tanks, and that KV-1 looks "grody to the max!" Now that's weathering even Bix would like.
thaks mate, Although to be honest, I don't know what you mean by 'Murrycan', it's meaning escapes my poor english" :haha:

best regards chaps
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

This is just totally wicked, you have no idea how jealour this makes me

I really want to make a model village battlefield locally so can have people come in for a play

Keep up the excellent work
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
Herr Dr. Professor
Lieutenant

Post by Herr Dr. Professor »

"Murrican" is the way some of us from the US pronounce "American" when we are being facetiously ethnocentric.

Hier im VS, sagen Einige "Murrican" wann sie scherzhaftig ethnozentrisch sind. (Bin ich klar? Mein Deutsch is nur das Buchwissen.)
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

Will01Capri wrote:This is just totally wicked, you have no idea how jealour this makes me

I really want to make a model village battlefield locally so can have people come in for a play

Keep up the excellent work
@) @) :haha: thanks mate!
the dream of have a big village is on my mind too, i've some ideas to build most of the buildings like a movie set, only to 'look' good, and they will be static and fixed, so the construction materials must withstand the elements, and several other building will be build like the bridge or the port warehouse, will lot more details, and of course they will be stored away, and only put in place for the meetings

Herr Dr. Professor wrote:"Murrican" is the way some of us from the US pronounce "American" when we are being facetiously ethnocentric.

Hier im VS, sagen Einige "Murrican" wann sie scherzhaftig ethnozentrisch sind. (Bin ich klar? Mein Deutsch is nur das Buchwissen.)

aaah, ok, I understand now! thanks!

best regards
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by tankme »

I love seeing these really elaborate "battlefields". I wish there were more buildings that could be segmented and 3D printed. Of course here in TX they would need to be out of ABS or ASA to stand the heat.
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Jussek,

Simply amazing! I really like the color shot of the two Shermans on the bridge with the smoke in the background! Looks so realistic! It's right up there with the KT prowling out of the smoke too!

The line up of dirty Shermans is cool too! I really like the look of that battered KV with the motorcycle on the back! "No guts, no glory", fitting for a tank being driven through a wall of fire! And battle damage too! Living vicariously through you, my friend! :D

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

hello guys
tankme wrote:I love seeing these really elaborate "battlefields". I wish there were more buildings that could be segmented and 3D printed. Of course here in TX they would need to be out of ABS or ASA to stand the heat.
I plan to use cinder blocs to build the estructure, and i will test a material called fibrociment (without asbestos!) that can be worked like it was wood, so it could be ease to cut to size and form, cut wiondows and doors etc... then encase the blocs with this cover, then paint. We want to test this idea.
EAO wrote:Jussek,

Simply amazing! I really like the color shot of the two Shermans on the bridge with the smoke in the background! Looks so realistic! It's right up there with the KT prowling out of the smoke too!

The line up of dirty Shermans is cool too! I really like the look of that battered KV with the motorcycle on the back! "No guts, no glory", fitting for a tank being driven through a wall of fire! And battle damage too! Living vicariously through you, my friend! :D

Cheers,
Eric.
I like that you like it mate! :thumbup: :haha:

best regards
Jussek

761st
Private

Post by 761st »

I have been following your build for some time now. You are actually the inspiration behind mine. My yard is much smaller so the terrain is limited. On the south side I have started a village of sorts. It continues to evolve. Layout is dictated by the square footage, All buildings are rough and are in place to help me "size it up." Most materials are cast away surplus.
Attachments
76mini.jpg
mini2.jpg
ktinthe field.JPG
761st
Private

Post by 761st »

At the moment all the fresh top soil is being packed down by a level 5 thunderstorm. WE shall see what remains in the morning. I moved the hangar away from the village to install two hills.
Attachments
mini dio.jpg
mini3 hangar.jpg

Return to “Battlefield Construction”