Panzergruppe Tarraco scenery: the Panzodrom

Jussek
Sergeant

Re: Panzergruppe Tarraco scenery: the Panzodrom

Post by Jussek »

thanks again chaps!

Jay, no, all the guns, soldiers, bunkers, defensive positions, artillery, etc would be static (except those modified to be towed). No one of us has any tank with infrared battle systems right now, but there is no problem to conduct IR battles if anyone has the will..

In fact, our aim is to attain a 'megadio' of sorts. And we are planing to do some serious videos from ground level (soldier eye level), from inside the trenches, the defensive positions, the 'future' village, the road, bridges, and also from the vehicles and from a drone in the air. The most difficult part will be to spread out and hide the electrical wire net for the explosions effects (controlled by an operator from a control desk), also with minefields, these but, will be triggered by the tanks themselves by pure pressure ;D

Also with drive per view, we have tested V1 of a glasses system (sort of a cheap fatshark) and would like to be divided in teams of two guys per tank, one acting as commander with his own camera and the other as driver with another camera.

time will show if we can accomplish all this... ??? :think:

best regards
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

Nope Kiaser, but we have two V1 and will build a
launching ramp in the future, and his trailer to be towed by a kettenkrad

Best regards
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

I assume the V1s will be fully functional. You have set such high standards, anything else would be a massive disappointment. ;D
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

silversurfer1947 wrote:I assume the V1s will be fully functional. You have set such high standards, anything else would be a massive disappointment. ;D
LOL!! :haha:
Jussek

HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

While we are on requests, hows about 'Steiner' out of Cross Of Iron :thumbup:

Good to see Dani get up yesterday for a win :clap:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

'Night chaps

we, in the Pz.Gr.Tarraco Werke-GmbH, didn't stop...maybe we are a bit slow at times, but we are getting there step by step ;D

in these last weeks we have finished some more nice components of the German defensive positions. In the end we will need some dozens of shermans to be able to put things level :O I'm sure that some of you will bring them am I right? ;D

here you are the whole process of a nice work of the same guy who did the 15cm sFH18, this time it's a 3,7cm FlaK43:

for this nice piece of artillery I built a new ground position. In the following pics the ground/dirt and the sandbags are still wet and fresh so the colour will change once finished:

with the gun placed for the pic

for this one, and for all the previous i made, i still need to prepare and paint the 'clock numbers' that where placed to mark the Nord and all the relatives directions of the threats. Something like this:

You know, the number 12 points to the N and so on. This must be done in a 'changeable' fashion, so the numbers could be moved, in order to match the N once the positions are embedded on the Panzodrom (yes, I could be a bit rivet counter sometimes... ;D )

When I call this position finished i will post some more pics.

and now, time for the last two 8,8cm FlaK36. Dora and Friedrich, if yo look some posts back you will find Anton, Bertha, Cäser and Emil. Gustav is already painted (it was the first one i did, actually) but it has no G painted yet.

Dora posing for the camera:

and finally, Friedrich too want to say hallo:

that's all for now
Last edited by Jussek on Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jussek

silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

I think I'm going to stop looking at this thread. Every post gets better - it's very demoralising to us mere mortals. It puts my humble efforts to shame, though it won't stop me trying to improve..
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
doc larsson
Staff Sergeant

Post by doc larsson »

where do you get the 88mm and 40mm guns ? can you sell any ?
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by maxmekker »

They look so good. Perfect weathering and great camo work.
ground position and sandbags looks wicked good . What a great battle field
Drammen Rock City
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

thank you very much guys! :thumbup: :thumbup:

hey silversurfer, no one here is a master in nothing mate :haha: keep going, and if what you build suits you, then all is said :clap:

maxmekker, thanks mate, but as i said before, i do not put the level too high on detailing and weathering because these builds are mean to be USED on the grounds, not on a shelve. You make my point mate ;D

doc larsson, we in our club have been searching and collecting these items for years. We bought all the stuff long ago, when they were not too much expensive, and are still building and painting them. I've paid 35€ por the first 88, and if you look for them now they are >100€- The same for the figures, we have several dragon, the best in my opinion, and paid an average of 3 to 5 € each, the last time i took a look they wehre over 15€ each... go figure

we do not want to shell anything at this moment, i'm sorry. We need a lot of stuff to populate the big Panzodrom!

best regards
Jussek

Return to “Battlefield Construction”