Panzergruppe Tarraco scenery: the Panzodrom

EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Panzergruppe Tarraco scenery: the Panzodrom

Post by EAO »

Jussek,

Frosty Jager and a deep wading KT! 8O What more could one ask for!? Amazing as always!

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

Thanks Andy & Eric :thumbup:

today, the last works of the year 2021 in the Panzodrom!

I have changed the design... again :lolno: .... the main road that leaves the town and crosses the two bridges will not turn so fast towards the north to join the parallel road, it does not make much sense two main roads so close, so the one that continue after the two bridges, we will lengthen it about 10m more to the east, and we will make it pass by the shore of the future lake, before turning North and linking with the 'other' main road.

the advances on the new bridge, and some work of landscaping around it

Until spring we will not be able to plant the lippia nodiflora so that it retains the soil of these hills, for now it remains with young ligustrum, they will grow!

so, it's all for this year!

best regards guys
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

heya guys

These first weeks of 2022 we have been advancing in a slow task, because it has to be done very conscientiously so that it is perfect, the base of the town church building, which has to be perfectly flat and level.

First of all, we build and install the access stairs, leaving them perfectly level, since they have to be the reference point to make the concrete floor.

For this we have made a wooden mold, which we have installed on the ground and leveled taking the access stairs as a starting point, so it will be easier to pour the concrete and with a perfectly flat steel bar put the concrete well leveled
inside the mold you can see the parquet bases of the building

pouring the concrete

and this is how it looks when done, we will leave it for several days so that the concrete sets and dries well

once it is hardened, we will continue with the next area of concrete, on the side of the church, it will be the area of the cemetery and its access road, the rest of the esplanade of the church will be gardens

thanks for watching

best regards
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

hello chaps

once the concrete has hardened...

We have dismantled the formwork, and with the same wood cut to size we have made another one, for the concrete base of the cemetery

it's already set, we will be dismantling the frames tomorrow, and then move to do another formwork for the access to the graveyard...

the big step that can be seen between the base of the church and that of the cemetery is because we are going to do this with 5cm expanded polystyrene, and in the end it should be at the same level as the floor of the church... that is the theory !

oh! also, we already have the main parts of the church cut out... it will be very big!

best regards!
Jussek

HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

You and your team never fail to achieve !!
Do you jokers have an end date for this epic project !!??
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

thanks Herman!

I would like to have a date!

but just the two of us going to work, sneaking out on Sunday mornings when we can, with the wife frowning, I don't see an end in sight. Much has still to be done, roads, a lake with its waterfall and installation of a water pump, two mountain bridges, planting trees, making sockets for defensive positions... and the biggest task... the town! there are many houses designed to be built... :crazy:
Jussek

HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Kind of good in a way, good for me is that by the time you and the boys get it done, I might be in a position to get there & enjoy the food, tanks and of course a Moto GP round ;)
Hey, a guy has to have a goal eh !
Im not a fussy eater, and like a drink, so I reckon the rest will sort itself out :shifty:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

heya guys,

finally last sunday the calçotmeeting took place at the Panzodrom! ;D

unfortunately, our main photographer forgot the reflex camera at home, so the photos are not of quality, since they were taken with mobile phones, and when you try to crop and enlarge an area of the image, the result is pitiful... well, you know what I mean, so you will see many images in sepia, to resemble those of the time

this time it was the "olive drab day", so many shermans rolling together for the first time! ... and a some ruski that was added to the column without asking for permission

freshly painted from the factory, and I have already passed it through the fire, with its corresponding damage :crazy: :/

here the sequence with the evidences...

an ember remained on the glacis and over the mudguard... and I didn't realize it in time :O

I'm not too worried, I've already thought about how to use it

and after some hours of rolling tanks, we did the 'calçotada'!

and before leave, the photo of the whole group

thanks for watching!

best regards
Jussek

xhelfix
Lance Corporal

Post by xhelfix »

Hey Jussek,

great photos!
Perfect! ...and always an inspiration....

...i also work on my little playground......last time i build up the factory and som russian find it nice an settel :thumbup:

Greetz and thanks for the pic´s!

Andy
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Got to say that does not look like a "first date" dinner !!
Cant wait to get over there one day
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Battlefield Construction”