Panzergruppe Tarraco scenery: the Panzodrom

Jussek
Sergeant

Re: Panzergruppe Tarraco scenery: the Panzodrom

Post by Jussek »

EAO wrote:Jussek,

Amazing layout, amazing RC tanks, and grilled meat too! I could die a happy man!

Cheers,
Eric.
thanks Eric!!
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

hi guys

a simple compilation video of those made in the meeting

phpBB [video]

best regards
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

hello sirs

some advances done lately, let's see if we finish the concrete works before the next meeting, which will be held on the weekend of December 11 and 12 :crazy:

on either side of the eastern access to the stone bridge we will build two battle damaged buildings with cinder blocs, so we will be able to make fire & smoke inside, here are the concrete bases

more concrete bases for the houses, and also a garden wall

with a functional detail...a drainage for the excess of water of this garden...

phpBB [video]

the wall and foundations where the frech village garage will be located (and the Werkstattkompanie, of course)

already with the concrete base done

the location of a destroyed factory

the location for more village buildings, on the ritgh will be a big staircase to acces the future church

the layout of a new street in the town, or rather, a stretch of road that will reach the hospital but running outside the town

that's all for today

thanks for watching!

best regards
Jussek

Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

I’m jealous on so many levels.
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

heya guys

next week we will have the last meeting of the year, so we have had a lot of work trying to finish some parts to surprise the assistants ;D

We have finished the new section of road that will link the river road with the hospital, passing under the church location

and the most laborious part, almost 4 hours of work to install the access stairs to the church's esplanade... under a gale of such magnitude that it brought us the rainwater that was falling dozens of km further south, over Reus there was a radiant sun! :crazy:

To make the stairs we have cut several 300x300x13mm tiles into 6cm wide sections with a radial, and we have glued them together with sikaflex 111. To place them in their location we have filled in all the gaps below and behind each step with mortar.

looking from east to west, you can see the church's explanade behind the stairs

best regards!
Jussek

c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Really nice work as always astonishing place to run your tanks!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Tanks alot.... :wave:
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

hello again

some more advances! and the last meeting in the Panzodrom this year!

we have started to build another bridge, this was not planned in advance, but we had several vaults, and we came up with the idea of using them to build a viaduct between two hills to continue one of the main roads.

it's still WIP

also, i've built a quick sculpture to place it in the square in front of the entrance to the church's esplanade.

I have used a simple figure of a saint that was in the house of my in-laws, I repainted it in old iron color, for the pedestal I have used a good number of blocks made with tinted plaster and a mold, and for the base of the figure I have used one made of plastic covered with small bricks, all glued with white glue, cyano and araldite, depending on the area, and glossy varnished

the meeting, was a weekend one, two full days! friday and saturday we went there to work hard on the old farmhouse, we have moved tons of material, so make space for ourselves inside, just in case.

as the dark arrives so early, we did some night tanking, but most of the time we spent seated next to the firepit, luckily it was not too cold a night, and we were able to sleep in tents without being too cold.

If you remember, a few months ago we cut down a large dead cypress that threatened to fall on the house, so we used one of the smallest pieces for the fire ... it lasted all night and all the next day!

some of us got up early to see the sun rise, fill the river, and leave everything ready to start rolling the tanks well early

After more than 10 days of a terrible wind, sometimes over 100k / h, Sunday dawned placid and sunny, we were lucky!

and again a great and delicious barbecue to end the day, after eating it was time to pick up and dismantle the camp ... and until January or February!

thanks for watching!
Jussek

HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Just superb team Tarraco ! :thumbup:
Really shows a tight group all pitching in to make a fantastic venue for your hobby.
Great to see wives & kids involved, and Jager too !!
I can see myself perched around that fire one day.........................one day :think:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

thanks sirs!

two simple compilation videos, do not miss the last seconds of the second video, I touched the castrophe there! ;D

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

best regards!
Jussek

xhelfix
Lance Corporal

Post by xhelfix »

Hey Jussek,

like always, gerat pics and videos :thumbup:
Thanks for showing!

Greeetz, Andy

Return to “Battlefield Construction”