Panzergruppe Tarraco scenery: the Panzodrom

Estnische
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Panzergruppe Tarraco scenery: the Panzodrom

Post by Estnische »

A lesson in endurance! You guys have done an awesome job of staying focussed on the big picture. Well done.
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

Truly amazing work.
I love the mini dioramas, that are simply superb. The fallen soldiers field burial is quite special and moving

I would love to come and visit one day to have a look around.
Keep up the great work.
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
Estnische

Post by Estnische »

This photo reminds me of the Radar Station assault in Saving Private Ryan. Perhaps a radar station structure might be a nice battle scene?

Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

thanks mates!

in fact, we do not will be building any radar station, but on the left on this last image, there is some sort of plateau over the mountain road, and my mind, there is a château there, so... someday maybe! ;D

best regards
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

heya sirs!

We have been busy in the last weeks with the installation and tuning of the electrical and electronic controls of the automatic irrigation system, but yesterday we took a break from work and called a meeting in the Panzodrom.
And I think we have broken a record of participants and visitors, as well as a record of tanks and vehicles! :clap:
I came to count almost 30... :crazy:

You already know that I have complained on several occasions that we are only three guys who share the costs of construction and maintenance of the Panzodrom.

Well, yesterday after lunch we had a meeting with all the attendees (the usual ones, and the non-usual ones) and we proposed a solution for them to help us, which I think is fair, since they also enjoy our work and investment when they attend. So now, we have two other guys who will contribute a monthly fee, and the rest agreed to pay a day ticket each time they come. It will not be much, but it will help us something, even if it is only to pay the electricity bill. we consider it a great success!

and now, without further delay, a selection of photos from yesterday's meeting!

and now, some with fog of war ;D

this time, we took pictures with the drone at a higher altitude than usual, in order to get an image of the entire Panzodrom

You can see the area of phase 1, the most developed until now, in the upper center & left area.

Just below, is the phase 2, although we have not finished phase 1 yet, we have already begun to develop the works in this area, it will have a mountain road, with its forests, two bridges, a lake with a waterfall, two Norman farms on oposite shores of the lake, the continuation of the concrete roads that will go all the way around, going under the water basin and going up until returning to phase 1 (if you follow the roads you will see where they will connect)

And the entire right strip of land will be the future expansion of phase 3, with the aforementioned continuation of roads, hills, forests and in the upper right corner, an industrial zone.

on this occasion, exceptionally, we have the presence of a great master in cooking grilled meat! :P :P ;D

thanks for watching!
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
jee
Staff Sergeant

Post by jee »

fantastic again :D

and I do have some of those beton blocks, only it is getting winter in Siberia, so I will postpone the bbq a little :D
Regards,
Jaap :wave:
Estnische

Post by Estnische »

It just gets better and better. Love this photo - "WWII comes to Portwenn".

HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Spanish bbq, a Prawn & chorizo Paella , tanks and moto Gp

Yes, there is a heaven on earth :haha:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

thanks guys!
jee wrote:fantastic again :D

and I do have some of those beton blocks, only it is getting winter in Siberia, so I will postpone the bbq a little :D
Siberia?? 8O 8O OMG, I admit that I hate the heat, and I have always said that I would like to live much further north, but I admit that even me, who love the cold, Siberia must be a bit too much :crazy: :wave:
HERMAN BIX wrote:Spanish bbq, a Prawn & chorizo Paella , tanks and moto Gp

Yes, there is a heaven on earth :haha:
errrr... WHAT??? paella with 'chorizo'?? this enters in the realm of pineapple pizza to me! :haha: :haha: , but I have to admit that I only eat the traditional Valencian paella
Estnische wrote:It just gets better and better. Love this photo - "WWII comes to Portwenn".

if you like this pic, wait to see the pier and the river walk finished with its buildings ... someday!

best regards
Jussek

EAO

Post by EAO »

Jussek,

Amazing layout, amazing RC tanks, and grilled meat too! I could die a happy man!

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!

Return to “Battlefield Construction”