Panzergruppe Tarraco scenery: the Panzodrom

Jussek
Sergeant

Re: Panzergruppe Tarraco scenery: the Panzodrom

Post by Jussek »

heya sirs

thanks for your kind words :thumbup:
Edumardo wrote:Awesome and very quick to change! I see men 101th, 82th, Big Red One and 29th divisions 8)
Great job!
we should use what we had, regardless of the units ;D

best regards!
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

hello lads

A little more progress in the ??mini diorama department ... I have almost finished them, now I have to work only on the 70 Dragon figures that we have, I have yet to decide if I will glue them on mini bases like all the others, or leave them as they are and then we use them individually... If I decide to use them individually, then I will have to resort to put magnets to fix them to the transport box, otherwise, the most delicate parts such as the bayonets and the bipods of the BAR rifles will break easily ...

here you are, a 'few' more pics ;D

the lasts of the US figures, another MG team

now, some of the Heer figures I've already post here, but glued in the same maner as the US ones

and the lasts today, the third 15cm Nbw41, this one is also mobile, and has the tubes empty, They are not the original verlinden tubes, these are afermarket, in this way I have been able to put the figures representing that they are loading the nebel...

that's all mates!

best regards
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
jee
Staff Sergeant

Post by jee »

Hi Jussek, what a great thread, an enormous effort to built this together with your friends. We did discuss it just after the 1st of april when you put some pictures on FB :D. Now I found this thread, just awesome!!

Regards,
Jaap
Regards,
Jaap :wave:
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

Thanks Jaap!
Jussek

Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

good morning gentelmen

As I said a few weeks ago, we are in the process of carrying out large-scale works :crazy: , these are essential if we want to move forward >>

I would have preferred to wait to have everything finished to share it with you, but impatience has overcome me ;D

the wooden pallets have been installed for exactly 6 years, and all had rotten bottoms, so it was imperative to disassemble them, or the entire raised area was at risk of collapsing in the event of heavy rain

Since we wanted to build a city with a relatively large surface area, where a large part of the buildings would be fixed and made with cinder blocks, we needed the surface to be made of concrete, and for this, the retaining wall that should replace the pallets had to be of cement blocks too... :crazy:

also, our loved 'watch path' has to be demolished too, because the councilor for urban planning has decided to create a river avenue... :shh:

so here you are, an advance of these big works

disassembling the pallets wall...

here you can see a pick nailed to a stump, but you cannot see me, thanks to the über camouflage, right? :haha:

the last days of the watch path

preparing the foundations of the new wall

the remains of the watch path, and the new river avenue,,,

the building of the concrete base for the avenue...

I hope to have the wall and town surface finished today or tomorrow...

EDIT: oh, i almost forgot this one... this will be the town area see from the upper part of the well... some 40 squate meters

best regards
Jussek

xhelfix
Lance Corporal

Post by xhelfix »

Hey Jussek,

as always, gerat gerat great :clap: :clap: :clap:
Alwasy an pool of insperation and fun for the eyes :thumbup:

Greerts and Thanks for the pic´s!

Andy
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

many thanks Andy!
Jussek

EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Jussek,

Your imagination and energy levels know no bounds! :crazy: Dear God, that's a lot of work! So cool to see your vision come to life! I have no doubt that payoff will be worth the sweat and time! Amazing! :clap: :thumbup:

Cheers,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

thaks mate!

i hope all you said come true soon LOL

best regards!
Jussek

Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

hi again

the retaining wall and the cocrete surface for the town is finished :clap:

the area around the river docks

the access to the city

the town surface

this is levelled on purpose, because we have planned to build the buildings over the wall, to gain surface for the streets, you know, the houses and buildings in our scale are big...

general view

there are still some closed areas that we will cover with concrete, those you can see in the last pic closed with a small wall to the left of the road

best regards
Jussek

Return to “Battlefield Construction”