Panzergruppe Tarraco scenery: the Panzodrom

Jussek
Sergeant

Re: Panzergruppe Tarraco scenery: the Panzodrom

Post by Jussek »

thanks Eric

after almost 5 years, i have only to build one more 8,8cm Flak36 and two MG feuerstellung (doubles, son in all 4 mgs and crews)... :clap: ;D

this for the german side, then i will have to start to build 'scenes' for 100 US soldiers :crazy:

best regards
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
xhelfix
Lance Corporal

Post by xhelfix »

Hey Jussek,

soo gooood pictures, realy nice and pleasure for my eyes :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
And a lot of insperation :thumbup:

Greetz, Andy
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

xhelfix wrote:Hey Jussek,

soo gooood pictures, realy nice and pleasure for my eyes :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
And a lot of insperation :thumbup:

Greetz, Andy
Viele Danke Andy!
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
Marco Peter
Sergeant

Post by Marco Peter »

Excellent photography!
1:16 was my scale. Until 'Konan' came into my life... an Armortek 1:6 Tiger 1!
... Now followed by a Panther G, 'Gunther'!

I'm a happy man. 8)
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

Marco Peter wrote:Excellent photography!
Thanks Marco! :thumbup:
Jussek

Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

heya guys

two more positions finished, the lasts MG feuerstellunge, of the double type, so all in all 4 MG42 more.
These where build long ago, but i was waiting for the laffeten 42 to be delivered by one fellow club members...

so here you are a few pics

that's all for today!

best regards
Jussek

Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

hello sirs

finally! after several years doing them bit a bit, i just finished the last 8,8cm FlaK36 position! here you are, say hello to Fritz ;D

some pics i took yesterday evening, the sky was a bit dark and i liked it, so i took a few

and this is the radio hut for this position, before putting the figures in place, i liked the sunlight effect

I have yet to do mome minor touches to several positions (i.e. to put the clock numbers, a few more ammoboxes and some vegetation on the outside), also i've to revise some older position, because the figures are nort properly glued (some joints need a drop of cyanoacrylate to be fixed), and i will have finished almost all the positions (except some minor ones)

then it will be time to build several mini-scenes with figures, so they can be put quickly on the Panzodrom to populate the battlegrounds

best regards
Jussek

Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Absolutely fantastic work once again Jussek :clap: the scenery on your battlefield is spectacular :thumbup:

Cheers,Lee.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

Model Builder 4 wrote:Absolutely fantastic work once again Jussek :clap: the scenery on your battlefield is spectacular :thumbup:

Cheers,Lee.
Thanks Lee!

i had to wait 4 years to take these "then and now" pics :{ :crazy:

i finished to build the positions back in 2016, but as I had to build and mount many other positions and figures, I haven't finished assembling these until a few days ago

then...

... and now

well, and talking about something else, as you know some weeks agos we used a bulldozer to start to build the next phase of the Panzodrom. Since then we have been working with manual tools to shape it. A lot of hills and 'mountains', a mountain road, two more bridges, and we are working out how to do a swampy area

in the following pics if you look closelly you will be able to guess the road over the mountains

The swamp looks more like a lake right now, but we needed the area flooded to see the shores and thus know where to shape it so that it has a more natural appearance

best regards chaps!
Jussek

Kaczor
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by Kaczor »

Battery of 88s looks amazing :)

Return to “Battlefield Construction”