Re: Panzergruppe Tarraco scenery: the Panzodrom

Post by c.rainford73 »

Looks like a WW II movie set
Tanks alot.... :wave:
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

I give up. I thought my scenery was quite good but when I see what you produce I realise what an amateur I am.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

thanks guys!!

Richard, are you kidding right?? not a step back mate!
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

World 1/16th RC Tank Expo, Spain, (and a Moto GP round) .............where else if not here ?? ;)
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

hehehe, thanks guys!

this weekend we did some more progress on the bridge's emplacement, as i said a while back, it has to fit like a glove there :crazy:

so here you are, you can see that we 'hired' some heavy equipment ;D

on these cavities we will put rocks, stones, rests of pavement and soft soil until it's filled up, and then we will make over it the main road of the town.

the bridge's site is almost done, i think we will need one one more day of work to do the final adjustments and to build up the water breakers for the central support

oh, and BTW here you can see where the warehouse will be placed :D

best regards!
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

The excavator is the crown jewel of the photos
Tanks alot.... :wave:
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

hello chaps!

here you are some more pictures, the progress from two more days of work 8)

filling the space between the main road's support walls with compacted ground, and on the right of the pic, excavating to free space to build the retaining wall for the train's tracks (if we ever build them) and also the entry for the port.

after building the first part of the harbour's entry and the whole retaining wall.

Between the wall an the river we will build a 'camí de ronda', as we say in catalan, i think you can translate this for something like 'patrol/watch path'. On the opposite side of the lake it will cross, with a wooden bridge, a rocky ravine from where we will fill the river with water from the well (this concrete thing you see at the background of the pic)... although I doubt that nobody will dare to circulate through it, with the free fall to more than 25cm of deep water that will be just below :wave: :lolno:

installing the inverted tiles that will form the main road, these are leftovers from part of my house 'sgarden, i have some 70 of them so we can build some 28m of concrete road, the rests of roads will be made of compacted & sifted ground, mixed with a polymeric product that is used to build roads without asphalt. So it will become rock solid.

and from the upper part of the well, from this view here you can 'guess' where the walkway will run, to the right of the long concrete wall

that's all for now guys

thanks for watching

best regards
Jussek

Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

hello sirs

yesterday's advances...

we almost finished the rocky ravine from where we will feed the river's water

closeup of the cascades at eye level (1/16 level that is ;D )

and an 'aerial' view of this part of the Panzodrom

we sweat blood, sweat and tears to move the 'meteor' and put the little rock in place :/

the next day we will finish the whirlpool and we will test the feeding system, we have to see if the pool will contain the force of the well pump without splashing the water outside, and also we will see if the rocks that form the ravine will hold the water from scatter to the sides and direct it to the riverbed

if needed we will make the necessary corrections adding more rocks to the ravine's sides...

best regards
Jussek

hotte8487
Sergeant

Post by hotte8487 »

Awesome as ever...
In Berlin we had yesterday 10 degrees under zero and so we can't do anything; do you have in Tarraco already springtime? 8O
Greeting Hotte

IG-Panzerjäger Berlin

HL Tiger I late (ElMod)
Torro Kingtiger (ElMod)
Tamiya Tiger I early (ElMod)
Tamiya Panther G (ElMod)

The thinking is allowed to all people, but many are spared. (Curt Goetz 1888-1960)
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

The MotoGP season starts soon mate, can you confirm this season or realistically next ??!!!!
I trust your team can get it completed during this off - season so when you open, we can go watch Marquez win another world championship!!
Tanks and motogp in Spain........,...nothing else would come close
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Battlefield Construction”