Panzergruppe Tarraco scenery: the Panzodrom

Jussek
Sergeant

Re: Panzergruppe Tarraco scenery: the Panzodrom

Post by Jussek »

lol guys!

can I add that the Panzodrom has a hotel next to it and is almost at walking distance from the Reus airport?? ;D

but before this would even remotely possible, we have to finish tons of details...

here is the first: the rocky river's headwaters have been finished today ;D

my mate Albert is doing the hard work under my attentive and inquisitive look :haha:

we need to finish a riverbed's stretch of 5 to 6 meters and the river would be done. Then we have to finish the bridges locations, and also the river port.

best regards!
Last edited by Jussek on Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:
Jussek wrote:yep mate, something like this one
That's very close to the one I've got, except mine looks 'used' lol
Quite a powerful pump for the money, if you haven't tried it out on your 'river' yet, I'd suggest you do before you get too detailed, because if you're not protecting the banks, especially where the water comes out, it could wash them away.

Mick.
there is no problem with the pump power, the water exits on the upper part of the rivers between big rocks, so they will stand its force ;D
Last edited by Jussek on Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:I don't know why I bothered, you've clearly thought of everything ;) :thumbup: lol

Mick.
LOL Mick! not everything i'm sure, but a lot of details have been thought out beforehand ;D

best regards
Jussek

HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:
HERMAN BIX wrote:
wibblywobbly wrote:Just in case anyone wondered, Reus has an airport. Ryanair do a return flight from Bristol for £53, so a flight and cheap hotel would probably work out at less than £200 for a weekend all in??
Thats good to know.
I can add the $1300 AUD return onto that, plus food & booze-a similar cost, $3500 AUD :shh:
Plus the Moto GP admission, Its still doable.
But not for peanuts & blankets like you jokers are lucky enough to pay !!!!
You chose the country you live in. . . .
If you'd chosen to live here instead, look how many European moto gp's you'd get to see for $3500 during the year ;)
And you would only have to pay £200 for a weekends tanking in sunny Spain ;)
Yeah, but a mans got to work.............and Im not real sure how a Kiwi with a messy Australian accent & no Spanish would get on up there !
Specially in my game :problem:
This place sure is shaping up to be THE centre of the universe as far as our scale of Tanks & over all detail & atmosphere goes.
Like Ive said before, outside of Las Vegas & having Brittney open with a show, this place has to be the pick of all venues for 1/16th scale tank enjoyment !
Plus we get to take in a Moto GP at the highest level as well :thumbup: :thumbup:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

HERMAN BIX wrote:
Son of a gun-ner wrote:
HERMAN BIX wrote: Thats good to know.
I can add the $1300 AUD return onto that, plus food & booze-a similar cost, $3500 AUD :shh:
Plus the Moto GP admission, Its still doable.
But not for peanuts & blankets like you jokers are lucky enough to pay !!!!
You chose the country you live in. . . .
If you'd chosen to live here instead, look how many European moto gp's you'd get to see for $3500 during the year ;)
And you would only have to pay £200 for a weekends tanking in sunny Spain ;)
Yeah, but a mans got to work.............and Im not real sure how a Kiwi with a messy Australian accent & no Spanish would get on up there !
Specially in my game :problem:
This place sure is shaping up to be THE centre of the universe as far as our scale of Tanks & over all detail & atmosphere goes.
Like Ive said before, outside of Las Vegas & having Brittney open with a show, this place has to be the pick of all venues for 1/16th scale tank enjoyment !
Plus we get to take in a Moto GP at the highest level as well :thumbup: :thumbup:
morning chaps!

we really really really hope and wish with all our heart(s) that we be able to carry out our plans and not disappoint anyone, I think that maybe the expectations are too high :/ , you should think that there are only four of us and there is a lot of work ahead ;)

best regards
Jussek

silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

I think that maybe the expectations are too high
The four of you only have yourselves to blame for the high expectations! You should not be doing such a great job ;D
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Holy -shit fella's....................I bet that once its all done AND its as good as we all expect, AND they manage to get Brittney to open the place with a show, AND they get Mr Marquez to turn up as a special guest to give out a few free tickets to the fans from so far away..................they will STILL play the underdogs !!

Tell ya what Mr Jussek & mates.............never mind the pressure, just keep doing what you do, & "they will come"
(ok, so if you want, get Taylor Swift instead, but you get my drift)
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

hi again

well... yes, all of you are right, it's me who raised the detailing level :haha:

you can be sure that we will do our best to fulfill our goals, but this will took a lot of time :angel:

best regards chaps :thumbup:
Jussek

Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

hello chaps

here you are, the last stretch to finish the riverbed!

Image?

Image?

the supports for the second bridge: in this place we will place a bridge that will be destroyed by the pioniere ;D . We will record all this scene with several cams, it will be a 'one time' bridge, and after this, we have plans to build a wooden pionierebrücke. But who knows... if the bridge is too nice maybe we will not destroy it! 8)

Image?

and the joining point with the already build headwaters

Image?

we can call the river 99% finished. Next time we will spend a lot of time finishing the first bridge's lock, it has to fit like a glove!

best regards
Jussek

Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

hi chaps!

oh, thanks Mick, for some reason i did not see you last post here... my bad... and thanks for your comments mate! :thumbup:

we have been busy, working hard on the yard, there is a recurrent hard work to maintain the ground features and we haven't finished it yet!

past Sunday we moved lots of wheelbarrows loaded with soil from here to there making new hills, also raking and sweeping all over the place to get rid of stones and pebbles, also pulling out weeds...

but, of course, we tested the flow of the river ;D

the work to finish it goes on, we need to adjust the heigth of the banks but the watersheds is completed

here some pics of the headwaters, er... with running water ;D

my KöTi thinking whether to wade the river or not

And an allied air reconnaissance image...

best regards
Last edited by Jussek on Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jussek

Return to “Battlefield Construction”